- 1 Which part of Cyprus is warmest in November?
- 2 Is it worth going to Cyprus in November?
- 3 Will Cyprus be hot in November?
- 4 Does Cyprus shut down in November?
- 5 Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in November?
- 6 Where can I go for sun in November?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 8 Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
- 9 Which Canary Island is hottest in November?
- 10 How hot is Paphos in November?
- 11 Where is the warmest place in Europe in November?
- 12 Is November a good time to visit Cyprus?
- 13 Is there a curfew in Cyprus?
- 14 Where can I go for winter sun?
Which part of Cyprus is warmest in November?
Paphos is one of Cyprus’ most popular spots, and has an average high temperature of 22ºC in November. You can chill out in the sun during the day, but pack a warm jumper as things can get quite cool in the evenings. The sea temperature’s around 22ºC, while humidity’s low and ranges from 50% to a touch over 80%.
Is it worth going to Cyprus in November?
The average winter Cyprus weather is around 23C in November and around 18C December to February. Cyprus in October and November is a good time to visit as the weather likely to be bright and either sunny or a bit cloudy with sunny spells. December in Cyprus is the rainiest month.
Will Cyprus be hot in November?
November is the month when the weather in Cyprus breaks from warm autumn towards colder winter. November is the third rainiest month after December and January. On average maximum temperature gets up to 22°C on the west coast and inland and 23°C-24°C on the eastern-south coast.
Does Cyprus shut down in November?
Re: Cyprus in November – is it closed? It definitely quietens down as November is not a touristy month. However, it depends on what area you will be staying in. Paphos has tourism all year round, Ayia Napa does “close down”.
Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in November?
Sunbathing and swimming can still be enjoyed in early November but might be not as comfortable as in early autumn or summer. November is also a good time for most outdoor sports. Summer activities on the beach are also good in November. Sun is still hot and water is warm so you can keep sunbathing and swimming.
Where can I go for sun in November?
November holiday destinations for winter sun
- Dubai. Average temperature: 31°C.
- Marrakesh, Morocco. Average temperature: 22°C.
- Istanbul, Turkey. Average temperature: 15°C.
- Yangon, Myanmar. Average temperature: 32°C.
- Cinque Terre, Italy. Average temperature: 15°C.
- Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain.
- Bali, Indonesia.
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Temperatures. Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night. Generally, the warm season lasts about eight months.
Which Canary Island is hottest in November?
Gran Canaria is the hottest island this month: the extra degree will be noticeable if you venture out in the evenings.
How hot is Paphos in November?
The average high in Paphos during November’s 22ºC, which is perfectly warm enough for relaxing by the pool or on the beach. You should bring some warmer clothes for the evenings though as temperatures cool to 12ºC at night.
Where is the warmest place in Europe in November?
1. Lanzarote, Canary Islands. With 19°C daily highs Lanzarote is one of the warmest places in Europe and with the biggest waves of the year rolling in during November and December, conditions are ideal to grab a surfboard and catch a wave.
Is November a good time to visit Cyprus?
Visiting Cyprus in November November is a quieter time of year here, and hotel prices tend to fall. Weather remains mild, however, with warm temperatures that are great for exploring.
Is there a curfew in Cyprus?
North of Cyprus There is a daily curfew in place between 12am to 5am.
Where can I go for winter sun?
Best places for winter sun
- CAPE VERDE. Head to Cape Verde and explore this group of islands floating off the west coast of Africa.
- GRAN CANARIA. This Canary Island is one of the UK’s favourite destinations for a winter sun holiday, and for good reason.
- COSTA RICA.
- ST LUCIA.