- 1 How many days do you need in Cyprus?
- 2 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 3 What can you do in Cyprus in one week?
- 4 What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
- 5 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 6 What is a traditional Cypriot breakfast?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 8 How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
- 9 Is Cyprus expensive?
- 10 Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
- 11 Is Paphos worth visiting?
- 12 Why tourists should visit Cyprus?
- 13 Is driving in Cyprus same as UK?
- 14 Is Cyprus open for travel?
How many days do you need in Cyprus?
There are so many things to do in Paphos that you could easily occupy your entire time in Cyprus, however, three days should be sufficient to both see a lot of cool things while also allowing you plenty of time to relax by the Mediterranean.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
What can you do in Cyprus in one week?
10 Things to do in Cyprus
- Hire a yacht with Georges Watersports.
- Visit the crystal waters of the Blue Lagoon.
- Swim around Aphrodite’s Rock.
- Hike the Avakas Gorge.
- Go scuba diving with Dive Point Cyprus.
- Explore the ruins of Paphos.
- See flamingos at Larnaca Salt Lakes.
- Try Horse Riding at Aphrodite Hills.
What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
Top Cyprus destinations: The perfect 5-day Cyprus itinerary!
- The Church of St Lazarus, Larnaca Cyprus.
- One of the winding streets of Nicosia’s Old Town.
- The neolithic site of Choirokoitia, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Roman amphitheatre at ancient Kourion in southwest Cyprus.
- Petra tou Romiou – Aphrodite’s Rock.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
What is a traditional Cypriot breakfast?
The Cyprus Traditional Breakfast includes: Freshly baked bread with prozymi (pro-dough). For a more traditional taste preferably look for baked bread in a wood fired oven. Hard boiled eggs or Fried eggs, depending on your taste. Halloumi cheese, either grilled or directly from the brine.
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
Cyprus trip cost Well, based on my estimates one week in Cyprus will cost you about $2,350 USD. Not too bad for a week-long vacation in the Mediterranean! Sure, Cyprus may not be as well-known as Italy or Greece, but if you are looking for an affordable beach destination in Europe, definitely consider Cyprus.
Is Cyprus expensive?
Cyprus has for years been among hottest holiday destinations in Europe. Although closer to the Asia, the Republic of Cyprus is within the borders of the European Union and its currency is euro. Prices in Cyprus are moderate. Some say it is a little more expensive than in Spain or Greece.
Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
You can drive all the way across Cyprus in just a few hours, so don’t limit yourself to just one place! You can choose to drive between the cities and stay in a new town every few nights, or base yourself in one of the cities and explore the island in a series of day trips.
Is Paphos worth visiting?
We LOVE the archeological sites in Paphos but, as we are nature lovers, we find the resort too loud and busy most of the time. If it’s a wide choice of accommodation and restaurants you are after, then Pafos is a good choice, but for peace and quiet, head for Polis or Latchi.
Why tourists should visit Cyprus?
One of the top reasons for visiting Cyprus is the incredible weather. The summer months are warm and dry, and perfect for enjoying the island’s many beaches. Even in winter you’ll find the weather is warm compared to most parts of Europe. For many people this makes Cyprus the ideal holiday destination all year round.
Is driving in Cyprus same as UK?
They drive on the same side as the UK so makes it much easier. As it was a former UK colony it is very much like driving in the UK, with roundabouts etc and same rules as the UK.
Is Cyprus open for travel?
Cyprus is open for tourism and adds 5 more countries on a green list from July 6. Tourists from 64 countries are allowed to enter Cyprus without quarantine if they can produce a Digital Green Passport or submit a negative COVID-19 test result not older than 72 hours.