- 1 How long is the flight to Cyprus from UK?
- 2 How far is Cyprus from UK by plane?
- 3 How longs the flight from Manchester to Antalya?
- 4 Is it dangerous to go to Cyprus?
- 5 What food is eaten in Cyprus?
- 6 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 8 Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
- 9 Which airport do you fly to for Antalya?
- 10 How long is a flight to Greece from Manchester?
- 11 How long is a flight to Tunisia from Manchester?
- 12 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 13 What is the nicest part of Cyprus?
- 14 Can you drink the water in Cyprus?
How long is the flight to Cyprus from UK?
Flying time from United Kingdom to Cyprus The total flight duration from United Kingdom to Cyprus is 4 hours, 46 minutes.
How far is Cyprus from UK by plane?
Distance from Cyprus to United Kingdom is 3,597 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Cyprus and United Kingdom is 3,597 km= 2,235 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Cyprus to United Kingdom, It takes 3.99 hours to arrive.
How longs the flight from Manchester to Antalya?
Flight time from Manchester to Antalya is 6 hours 40 minutes However, some airlines could take as long as 29 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration. Waiting time at intermediate airports could be anywhere between 1 hr to 24 hrs.
Is it dangerous to go to Cyprus?
There are a few complications as to the logistics of where you are allowed to enter into and out of Cyprus. But despite the conflict that has plagued the region, and has left it in a state of political uncertainty, Cyprus is considered a very safe area to visit, with very little violent crime.
What food is eaten in Cyprus?
Dishes of Cyprus Traditional Cypriot foods include souvlakia (grilled meat kebabs), shaftalia (grilled sausage), afella (pork marinated in coriander), fried halloumi cheese, olives, pitta bread, kolokasi (root vegetables), lamb, artichokes, chickpeas and rabbit stews (stifado).
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Temperatures. Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night. Generally, the warm season lasts about eight months.
Which airport do you fly to for Antalya?
Antalya is served by Antalya Airport, also commonly referred to as Antalya, Antalya Airport. The airport code is AYT.
How long is a flight to Greece from Manchester?
The total flight duration from Manchester, United Kingdom to Athens, Greece is 3 hours, 46 minutes.
How long is a flight to Tunisia from Manchester?
Flight time from Manchester to Tunis is 4 hours 55 minutes.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
What is the nicest part of Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Can you drink the water in Cyprus?
Food and drinking water are of high quality, absolutely safe and no food or water-borne diseases occur. Cyprus is also free from dangerous infectious diseases. There are no vaccination requirements for any international travellers.