- 1 Which is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 2 What part of Cyprus should I visit?
- 3 What should I not miss in Cyprus?
- 4 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 5 Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
- 6 Which part of Cyprus has the best beaches?
- 7 Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
- 8 What food do they eat in Cyprus?
- 9 Is food expensive in Cyprus?
- 10 Is it worth going to Cyprus?
- 11 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 12 How many days do you need in Cyprus?
- 13 Are there sharks in Cyprus?
- 14 Is Cyprus cheap to visit?
- 15 Are there any dangerous animals in Cyprus?
Which is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
What part of Cyprus should I visit?
Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history. Located on the southwest coast of Cyprus, the City of Paphos has the island’s second largest International Airport, and is a popular holiday destination where to stay in Cyprus with visitors from across Europe.
What should I not miss in Cyprus?
Some things you just can’t afford to miss in Cyprus are:
- Explore the Akamas National Park.
- Book a wine tasting session.
- Visit a monastery.
- Explore the archeological wonders of Kurion.
- Have a refreshing time at the Adonis Waterfalls.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Temperatures. Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night. Generally, the warm season lasts about eight months.
Which part of Cyprus has the best beaches?
10 of the Best Beaches in Cyprus: Your Seaside Hotlist
- Aphrodite’s Rock and Beach, Paphos.
- Konnos Bay, Ayia Napa.
- Lara Bay, Akamas Peninsula.
- Porto Pomos, Pomos.
- Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa.
- Serena Bay, Protaras.
- Paramali Beach, Avdimou Village, Limassol.
- Mackenzie Beach, Larnaca.
Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
What food do they eat in Cyprus?
Dishes of Cyprus Traditional Cypriot foods include souvlakia (grilled meat kebabs), shaftalia (grilled sausage), afella (pork marinated in coriander), fried halloumi cheese, olives, pitta bread, kolokasi (root vegetables), lamb, artichokes, chickpeas and rabbit stews (stifado).
Is food expensive in Cyprus?
While meal prices in Cyprus can vary, the average cost of food in Cyprus is €33 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Cyprus should cost around €13 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is it worth going to Cyprus?
Cyprus is a wonderful holiday destination. More so if you like exotic beaches in their pristine state, less crowds and low commercialization around the coastline. I had been there this December and must say, it felt like heaven on earth. The beaches, Troodos mountains, Nicosia, Paphos, all of it.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
How many days do you need in Cyprus?
There are so many things to do in Paphos that you could easily occupy your entire time in Cyprus, however, three days should be sufficient to both see a lot of cool things while also allowing you plenty of time to relax by the Mediterranean.
Are there sharks in Cyprus?
There are a number of sharks in Cyprus waters but sightings are rare as most are in deeper waters. Those sighted in recent years include the Mako, Basking and Blue sharks.
Is Cyprus cheap to visit?
Budget travel in Cyprus is nearly impossible. It’s not that the country is particularly expensive – it’s more than the Balkans but cheaper than the Nordic countries. No, Cyprus just makes it really difficult to enjoy the country if you’re not rich and looking for a luxury vacation. Planning to Visit Cyprus?
Are there any dangerous animals in Cyprus?
The most dangerous animal in Cyprus is either the Blunt Nosed Viper or the Montpellier Snake. A bite from either one can be fatal for an adult human. Are there deer in Cyprus? There are deer known as Dama dama mesopotamia on the island of Cyprus.