- 1 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 2 What can you do in Cyprus for a week?
- 3 What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
- 4 How much does a week in Cyprus cost?
- 5 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 6 Is Cyprus safe to visit right now?
- 7 Which is the nicest part of Cyprus?
- 8 Is Cyprus expensive?
- 9 Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
- 10 Is Cyprus open for travel?
- 11 Is Paphos worth visiting?
- 12 How can I visit Cyprus in one week?
- 13 Is it cheap to eat out in Cyprus?
- 14 How much is rent in Cyprus?
- 15 Is Cyprus cheaper than UK?
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
What can you do in Cyprus for a week?
10 Things to do in Cyprus
- Hire a yacht with Georges Watersports.
- Visit the crystal waters of the Blue Lagoon.
- Swim around Aphrodite’s Rock.
- Hike the Avakas Gorge.
- Go scuba diving with Dive Point Cyprus.
- Explore the ruins of Paphos.
- See flamingos at Larnaca Salt Lakes.
- Try Horse Riding at Aphrodite Hills.
What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
Top Cyprus destinations: The perfect 5-day Cyprus itinerary!
- The Church of St Lazarus, Larnaca Cyprus.
- One of the winding streets of Nicosia’s Old Town.
- The neolithic site of Choirokoitia, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Roman amphitheatre at ancient Kourion in southwest Cyprus.
- Petra tou Romiou – Aphrodite’s Rock.
How much does a week in Cyprus cost?
Cyprus trip cost Well, based on my estimates one week in Cyprus will cost you about $2,350 USD. Not too bad for a week -long vacation in the Mediterranean! Sure, Cyprus may not be as well-known as Italy or Greece, but if you are looking for an affordable beach destination in Europe, definitely consider Cyprus.
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Is Cyprus safe to visit right now?
Cyprus is generally very safe to travel to, even though it is geographically close to countries hit by terrorism and wars. Petty crime does occur, especially during the holidays and summer.
Which is the nicest part of Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Is Cyprus expensive?
Cyprus has for years been among hottest holiday destinations in Europe. Although closer to the Asia, the Republic of Cyprus is within the borders of the European Union and its currency is euro. Prices in Cyprus are moderate. Some say it is a little more expensive than in Spain or Greece.
Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
You can drive all the way across Cyprus in just a few hours, so don’t limit yourself to just one place! You can choose to drive between the cities and stay in a new town every few nights, or base yourself in one of the cities and explore the island in a series of day trips.
Is Cyprus open for travel?
Cyprus is open for tourism and adds 5 more countries on a green list from July 6. Tourists from 64 countries are allowed to enter Cyprus without quarantine if they can produce a Digital Green Passport or submit a negative COVID-19 test result not older than 72 hours.
Is Paphos worth visiting?
We LOVE the archeological sites in Paphos but, as we are nature lovers, we find the resort too loud and busy most of the time. If it’s a wide choice of accommodation and restaurants you are after, then Pafos is a good choice, but for peace and quiet, head for Polis or Latchi.
How can I visit Cyprus in one week?
Best Places in Cyprus for a One Week Road Trip Itinerary
- Day 1: Old Town Nicosia.
- Day 2: North Cyprus including St.
- Day 3: In transit from Nicosia to Limassol.
- Day 4: Visit the hill towns of Cyprus near the Troodos Mountains for wine tasting.
- Day 5: Explore the UNESCO World Heritage recognized ancient ruins at Paphos.
Is it cheap to eat out in Cyprus?
While meal prices in Cyprus can vary, the average cost of food in Cyprus is €33 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Cyprus should cost around €13 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
How much is rent in Cyprus?
Those who are renting long-term can expect to pay around 450 euros and up for the same type of apartment or house, and around 550 euros for a two bedroom place. This is the rate for Limassol. Renting a place in Paphos, Larnaca and Nicosia will cost you a lot less.
Is Cyprus cheaper than UK?
United Kingdom is 56.8% more expensive than Cyprus.