- 1 What is the hottest month in Cyprus?
- 2 What is the holiday season in Cyprus?
- 3 Which part of Cyprus is best for holiday?
- 4 What is coldest month in Cyprus?
- 5 Is Cyprus expensive?
- 6 Which is hotter Paphos or Protaras?
- 7 Is Cyprus warm all year round?
- 8 How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
- 9 Is the sea warm in Cyprus?
- 10 How hot is Cyprus in April?
- 11 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 12 Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
- 13 Is it safe to go to Cyprus for holiday?
What is the hottest month in Cyprus?
Cyprus enjoys a warm, Mediterranean climate that’s characterised by the region’s long, hot summers and mild, wet winters. Temperatures generally range from winter lows of 17°C to warm highs of 31°C in the summer. The warmest month is August, but it’s usually very warm from early June until October.
What is the holiday season in Cyprus?
The period from November to May is perfect for a relaxing wellness holiday by the sea, for excursions around the island and for cultural visits of music, art, folklore festivals. Cyprian winter is time to rest actively. You can go to the Troodos mountains for the energy of the mountains and the fresh air.
Which part of Cyprus is best for holiday?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
What is coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Is Cyprus expensive?
Cyprus has for years been among hottest holiday destinations in Europe. Although closer to the Asia, the Republic of Cyprus is within the borders of the European Union and its currency is euro. Prices in Cyprus are moderate. Some say it is a little more expensive than in Spain or Greece.
Which is hotter Paphos or Protaras?
1. Re: Is it warmer in Protaras than it is in Paphos? The temps are more or less the same, with maybe a degree or two difference (Protaras usually the warmer place). Paphos has more humidity in hot weather but it’s too early yet to worry about it.
Is Cyprus warm all year round?
The island is generally basked in the warm sun the whole year round. Springtime on Cyprus is generally dry and cool. The autumn can be quite pleasant and mild on Cyprus. Winter brings the rainy season, but even from December through February visitors will find plenty of sun, and many warm days.
How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
Cyprus trip cost Well, based on my estimates one week in Cyprus will cost you about $2,350 USD. Not too bad for a week-long vacation in the Mediterranean! Sure, Cyprus may not be as well-known as Italy or Greece, but if you are looking for an affordable beach destination in Europe, definitely consider Cyprus.
Is the sea warm in Cyprus?
The position of the island in the eastern Mediterranean Sea also influences more than the weather in Cyprus. The warm Mediterranean seawater is a pleasure all year round. During the summer the sea temperatures will reach 28 degrees Celsius and just to make it even better, Cyprus has the best bathing water in Europe.
How hot is Cyprus in April?
Cyprus temperature in April On average maximum temperature gets up to 21°C-23°C on the coast depending on the area (west coast is cooler). It is warmer inland with temperatures reaching 24°C. Maximum temperature on the mountains is about 15°C.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
Is it safe to go to Cyprus for holiday?
Cyprus is generally very safe to travel to, even though it is geographically close to countries hit by terrorism and wars. Petty crime does occur, especially during the holidays and summer.