- 1 Can I change OK Google to only Google?
- 2 How do I change my Google home country?
- 3 How do I change my Google location?
- 4 How do I change OK Google to OK Jarvis?
- 5 Can you give Google Assistant A NAME?
- 6 How do I change my region on Gmail?
- 7 How do I remove my address from home Google?
- 8 How do I change Google Chrome from Japanese to English?
- 9 How do I change Google Drive from Chinese to English?
- 10 Why is my Google location wrong?
- 11 How can I change my current location?
- 12 How do I change my browser country?
Can I change OK Google to only Google?
Go to Settings > Voice > OK Google Detection > Turn it Off. Now Go back to Open Mic+ For Google Now App and tap on the Bay Area using a pencil icon. You can type in the command of your choice now for which you want Google to respond. Once you have typed, hit on Set.
How do I change my Google home country?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I change my Google location?
Add, change, or delete a location
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Or, go to Assistant settings.
- Tap You. Your places.
- Add, change, or delete an address.
How do I change OK Google to OK Jarvis?
On your phone, touch and hold the home button or say ” Hey Google.” At the bottom right, tap Explore.
- Open the Google app.
- At the bottom right of the Home screen, tap More Send feedback.
- Tell us about the issue.
- Tap Send.
Can you give Google Assistant A NAME?
Can you give Google Assistant a Name? Yes, and the first thing to do to enable these methods is to make sure that you have the latest version of the Google app installed on your smartphone. Once you have the latest version of Google installed, you can proceed.
How do I change my region on Gmail?
Fix problems when you update your Google Play country
- On your phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage. Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage. OK.
How do I remove my address from home Google?
Change the home address of your devices
- Open the Google Home app.
- At the top, make sure your home name is listed. If needed, tap the name to change your home.
- Tap Settings Home information. Home address.
- Enter your address. Save.
How do I change Google Chrome from Japanese to English?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under ‘Languages’, click Language.
- Next to the language that you’d like to use, click More.
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I change Google Drive from Chinese to English?
You can change the language of your Google Drive in you Settings. to access Settings, click on the Settings Gear and choose “Settings”. Then, select a language from the drop-down menu and click “Save”. Click on the settings gear to access your settings. Choose your language and press Save.
Why is my Google location wrong?
If your location is still wrong, here are some things you can try like: Turn ON Wi-Fi, Restart your device; and Calibrate your phone or tablet (If your blue dot’s beam is wide or pointing in the wrong direction, you’ll need to calibrate your compass. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
How can I change my current location?
For more info on Android GPS location settings, see this support page.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location.
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on.
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following:
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location…