- 1 Which EU country is the smallest?
- 2 Is the European University of Cyprus good?
- 3 Where does Europe rank by size?
- 4 What is Europe’s best country?
- 5 What is the richest country in Europe?
- 6 How much does it cost to study medicine in Cyprus?
- 7 How much does school cost in Cyprus?
- 8 Which island is biggest in the world?
- 9 Which country is biggest in the world?
- 10 Which country is bigger in Europe?
- 11 Which country has most beautiful girl?
- 12 What country has the nicest people?
- 13 What are the ugliest countries?
Which EU country is the smallest?
Size and population By surface area, France is the biggest EU country and Malta the smallest.
Is the European University of Cyprus good?
European University Cyprus was awarded 5-Stars in the EFQM Excellence Model securing over 500 points in areas of leadership, strategic planning, corporate social responsibility, internal academic and administrative processes, collaborations and business results.
Where does Europe rank by size?
By area, Europe is sixth on the list of continents, spanning 3.8 million square miles (9.9 million square kilometers). 1 It also comes in at No. 3 on population rankings at 746 million people.
What is Europe’s best country?
More than 16,000 people globally – and about 4,500 in Europe – were surveyed for the 2016 Best Countries rankings.
- No 8: The Netherlands. The Netherlands ranks No.
- No. 7: Denmark.
- No. 6: The United States.
- No. 5: Australia.
- No. 4: Canada.
- No. 3: The United Kingdom.
- No. 2: Germany.
- No. 1: Sweden. Sweden ranks No.
What is the richest country in Europe?
Luxembourg is the wealthiest country in the European Union, per capita, and its citizens enjoy a high standard of living.
How much does it cost to study medicine in Cyprus?
Tuition fees and Costs of 6 year medical program: Annual tuition for of 6 year medical program at University of Nicosia Medical School in Cyprus is 18000 € for the first 3 years and 22000 € for the final 3 years.
How much does school cost in Cyprus?
The tuition fee for international bachelor undergraduate students is below 3500Euros per annum except when the course of study is Pharmacy, which the annual cost is about 7000 Euros. The tuition fee of the Masters/Ph. D. postgraduate programs is between 2000 and 2500 Euros which depends on the course of study.
Which island is biggest in the world?
Greenland is officially the world’s largest island that is not a continent. Home to 56,000 people, Greenland has its own extensive local government, but it is also part of the Realm of Denmark.
Which country is biggest in the world?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population.
Which country is bigger in Europe?
The Biggest Countries in Europe by Land Area
- Russia – 3,972,400 sq km. Russia is the largest country in Europe by land area.
- Ukraine – 605,628 sq km.
- France – 551,394 sq km.
- Spain – 498,468 sq km.
- Sweden – 449,964 sq km.
- Norway – 385,178 sq km.
- Germany – 357,168 sq km.
- Finland – 338,145 sq km.
Which country has most beautiful girl?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the World
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress.
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress.
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model.
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player.
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model.
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model.
What country has the nicest people?
The Top 10 Most Welcoming Countries
- Portugal. Portugal has climbed nine places to claim the title of the friendliest country towards foreign residents worldwide.
- Costa Rica.
What are the ugliest countries?
The 17 countries with the worst quality of life in the world
- Liberia — 45.07.
- Madagascar — 45.91.
- Mauritania — 46.08.
- Mali — 46.24.
- Nigeria — 46.49.
- Cameroon — 47.22.
- Mozambique — 47.96.
- Ivory Coast — 48.97.