- Some of the trains that operate between Chandigarh and Delhi include: CDG INDB EXP, AADR NED SF EXP. The first train on this route is KALKA MAIL and leaves Chandigarh at 00:15 am, and the last train from Chandigarh to Delhi is KLK SNSI SF EXP and leaves Chandigarh at 19:40 pm. The average time taken to connect these cities is 4:36 hours.
- 1 Are trains running from Chandigarh to Delhi?
- 2 Is Shatabdi running from Delhi to Chandigarh?
- 3 What time does Kalka Shatabdi reach Delhi?
- 4 Are trains running from Chandigarh?
- 5 How do I book train tickets?
- 6 Where is my train 12058?
- 7 Are buses running from Delhi to Chandigarh?
- 8 Are trains running in India?
- 9 How far is Chandigarh from Delhi by train?
- 10 Is food free in Shatabdi Express?
- 11 What is the fare of Shatabdi Express?
- 12 Does Kalka Shatabdi serve food?
- 13 Which sector is Chandigarh railway station?
- 14 What is the name of Chandigarh railway station?
- 15 Where is Chandigarh Express now?
Are trains running from Chandigarh to Delhi?
Some of the trains that operate between Chandigarh and New Delhi include: AADR NED SF EXP , CDG NDLS SHTBDI. The first train on this route is GOA SMPRK K EXP and leaves Chandigarh at 02:05 am , and the last train from Chandigarh to New Delhi is KLK SNSI SF EXP and leaves Chandigarh at 19:40 pm.
Is Shatabdi running from Delhi to Chandigarh?
A. Kalka Shatabdi (12011), Unchahar Express (14217), Himalyan Queen (14095), And Paschim Express (12925) are some of the daily running New Delhi to Chandigarh trains.
What time does Kalka Shatabdi reach Delhi?
The 12012 Kalka New Delhi Shatabdi Express train leaves Kalka at 17:45 hours and reaches NDLS station at 21:55 hours on the 1st day of departure.
Are trains running from Chandigarh?
There are 51 weekly trains running from Chandigarh . There are 14 trains originating , 21 trains passing and 16 trains terminating at Chandigarh Railway station. The first train originating/passing from Chandigarh departs at 01:10.
How do I book train tickets?
How to book a train ticket online: Step by step guide You can do online train tickets booking by logging into the IRCTC (a subsidiary of the Indian Railways) website directly or by seeking help from licensed IRCTC agents. After that, you have to select the source and destination stations. Select your preferred train .
Where is my train 12058?
12058 Ndls Jan Shatabdi Live Train Running Status
|PANIPAT JN (PNP)||10:16||Ontime|
|SUBZI MANDI (SZM)||11:28||Ontime|
|NEW DELHI (NDLS)||12:00||Ontime|
Are buses running from Delhi to Chandigarh?
Currently, 57 bus operators operate on the route, daily. First bus from Delhi to Chandigarh is A/C, SEATER SLEEPER bus , run by Vijay Tour and Travels, that departs at 01:50 hours from Delhi . The last bus run by Yatrabybus(YBB), 2+2, VOLVO PUSH BACK, AC, LCD from Delhi to Chandigarh , leaves at 23:55 hours, from Delhi .
Are trains running in India?
Currently, the Railways is operating 1,089 special train services, while Kolkata Metro was running 60 per cent of its services, Mumbai suburban was running on 88 per cent and 50 per cent of Chennai suburban services were in operation. “This year has been of grit and victories for Indian Railways .
How far is Chandigarh from Delhi by train?
You can reach Chandigarh from New Delhi by travelling in a train . New Delhi to Chandigarh train takes approximately 3 h 25 m. You can catch a train from New Delhi and get down at Chandigarh .
Is food free in Shatabdi Express?
In Rajdhani, Shatabdi and Duronto trains , catering charges are included in the fare (on opt-in basis). In first class AC and executive class of these trains , tea will cost ₹35 (₹15 at present), breakfast ₹140 (up from ₹90) and lunch and dinner ₹245 (from ₹140).
What is the fare of Shatabdi Express?
Fares for the mornings Shatabdi is ₹ 820 for AC chair car and for the evening train the fare is ₹ 740 per person.
Does Kalka Shatabdi serve food?
Kalka Shatabdi runs between New Delhi and Kalka . This train provides breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner . Charges of food is included in ticket price.
Which sector is Chandigarh railway station?
Chandigarh railway station address : Industrial Area 1, Darua, Chandigarh , 160102, India. Amenities.
|Public Transport||Yes, 24 hrs.|
|Retiring/Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
What is the name of Chandigarh railway station?
Chandigarh CDG railway station is the only railway station in the city of Chandigarh.
Where is Chandigarh Express now?
19307 Chandigarh Express Live Train Running Status
|NEW DELHI (NDLS)||00:55||4|
|PANIPAT JN (PNP)||03:53||1|
|AMBALA CANT JN (UMB)||05:50||1|