The 10 Best Day Trips From Delhi, India
- Jaipur. Historical Landmark. Add to Plan.
- Agra. Historical Landmark. Add to Plan.
- Vrindavan. Historical Landmark. Add to Plan.
- Pratapgarh Farms. Natural Feature. Add to Plan.
- Kuchesar. Historical Landmark.
- Alwar. Historical Landmark.
- Kurukshetra. Historical Landmark.
- Sultanpur National Park. Park.
Meer items•15 jan. 2020
15 Best Day Trips from Delhi
- Taj Mahal. Possibly the most iconic symbol of India, the Taj Mahal can easily be reached within a day trip thanks to
- Agra. The city next to the Taj Mahal is well worth a day trip in itself if you are looking to avoid the main tourist
- Jaipur. The capital of Rajasthan is also a little bit further from Delhi than other day trip
- 1 Which place is best for one day trip?
- 2 Where should I go for a 2 day trip near Delhi?
- 3 Where can I spend a day in Delhi?
- 4 Where can I go near Delhi this weekend?
- 5 Is 1 day enough for Munnar?
- 6 How can I cover Delhi in one day?
- 7 Where should I go for a short trip?
- 8 What is a good 3 day vacation?
- 9 Where should I go for a 1 day trip near Delhi?
- 10 Where can couples go for privacy in Delhi?
- 11 How can I spend my GF in a day in Delhi?
- 12 Is there any entry fee for Kingdom of Dreams?
- 13 Which is best place in Delhi for couples?
- 14 What is Neemrana famous for?
- 15 What are the best weekend getaways?
Which place is best for one day trip?
15 Best Short One – day Road Trips from Bangalore 2020: Avalabetta. Bheemeshwari. Lepakshi. Hogenakkal Falls. Mysore. Biligiriranga Hills. Kabini River and wildlife sanctuary. Sakleshpur.
Where should I go for a 2 day trip near Delhi?
If you want to escape national capital’s hustle and bustle, a refreshing 2 – day trip from Delhi can prove to be a perfect respite. From quaint towns to gorgeous hill stations, here are a few incredible destinations for memorable short trips from Delhi . Pushkar. Sariska. Lansdowne. Almora. Corbett. Rishikesh. Dhanaulti.
Where can I spend a day in Delhi?
20 Fun Places in Delhi that Are Sure To Give You a Day Well Spent A walk at Lodi Gardens. Indian Mountaineering Foundation Adventures. A Trip to an Amusement Park. Discovering Street Foods. Ever Tried Kunzum Travel Café in Hauz Khas Village? Space Like Feel at Nehru Planetarium. Rediscover History at Huaz Khas Village. Light and Sound Show at Purana Quila.
Where can I go near Delhi this weekend?
Top 20 Road Trips to take from Delhi on a Long Weekend Neemrana, Rajasthan. Neemrana in the Alwar district of Rajasthan is a historical town, around 3 hours’ drive away from the national capital. Alwar, Rajasthan. Bharatpur, Rajasthan. Agar, Uttar Pradesh. Corbett, Uttarakhand. Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Morni, Haryana.
Is 1 day enough for Munnar?
Places in Munnar for One Day Trip Munnar Top Station, Lakkam Waterfalls, Echo Point, Tea Estates, Tea Museum, Eravikulam National Park, Attukad Waterfalls, Blossom Park, Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Lake, Pothamedu View Point, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary and many more.
How can I cover Delhi in one day?
Parliament House. Home to the two houses of the Indian Parliament, the Parliament House (Parliament Building) is the official seat of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. Sheeshganj Gurudwara. Humayun’s Tomb. Jantar Mantar. Bangla Sahib. Safdarjung’s Tomb. Lotus Temple. Kalkaji Temple.
Where should I go for a short trip?
27 Best Short Trips From Singapore Desaru – For A Weekend Getaway . Cameron Highlands – For Its Tea Plantations. Malacca – For Its Quaint Beauty. Krabi – For An Island Getaway . Bali – An Indonesian Paradise. Bintan – Away From The Hustle-Bustle. Halong Bay – For Scenic Beaches. Penang – An Offbeat Destination.
What is a good 3 day vacation?
Top Destinations Asheville, North Carolina . Seattle, Washington. Miami Beach, Florida . Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Austin, Texas. Chicago, Illinois. Boulder, Colorado. New Orleans, Louisiana.
Where should I go for a 1 day trip near Delhi?
15 Best One Day Tours From Delhi By Road Murthal. Damdama Lake. Neemrana Fort Palace. The Taj Mahal, Agra. Mathura and Vrindavan. Sariska National Park, Alwar. Chandigarh. Noor Mahal, Karnal.
Where can couples go for privacy in Delhi?
Romantic Places For Couples in Delhi (Parks & Gardens) Lodhi Gardens. Mohammed Shah’s Tomb in Lodhi Garden. 7. Japanese Park. This park offers a romantic backdrop for couples . Deer Park. The Deer Park is a peaceful place to relax with your partner. Garden of Five Senses. Parthasarathy Rock.
How can I spend my GF in a day in Delhi?
Here are some of the obvious and some not-so-obvious places for a refreshing date in Delhi : Fio and Magique, Garden of Five Senses. A Walk Around Connaught Place. Parthsarathy Rocks, JNU. The Fort, Deer Park and Boheme: Hauz Khas Village. Paranthewali Gali, Chandni Chowk. Mehrauli Archaeological Park. Rose Cafe, Saket.
Is there any entry fee for Kingdom of Dreams?
2999.0 per person (Diamond) on weekdays (Tue-Fri), 3999.0 per person (Diamond) on weekends, 2499.0 per person (Platinum) on weekdays (Tue-Fri), 2999.0 per person (Platinum) on weekends, 1999.0 per person (Gold) on weekdays (Tue-Fri), 2499.0 per person (Gold) on weekends, 1499.0 per person (Silver) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
Which is best place in Delhi for couples?
Places to visit for couples in Delhi Garden of Five Senses . Image: Source. Parthasarathy Rocks. Image: Source. Old Fort (Purana Quila) Image: Source. Hauz Khas Village. Image: Source. Mehrauli Archaeological Park. Image: Source. Lodhi Garden . Image: Source. Millinnium Indraprastha Park. Image: Source. Qutub Minar. Image: Source. 6 дней назад
What is Neemrana famous for?
Neemrana is most famous for being home to a sprawling, majestic palace named Neemrana Fort Palace . However, that is not the only thing Neemrana is known for. The Sariska National Park and Bala Quila also contribute to Neemrana’s fame.
What are the best weekend getaways?
20 Best Weekend Getaway Ideas in the U.S. Lake Tahoe, California. Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Door County, Wisconsin. Tybee Island, Georgia. Mobile, Alabama. St. Key West, Florida. Fredericksburg & Wine Country, Texas. Fredericksburg is the best base for exploring Texas wine country, just over a four hours’ drive from Dallas.