- Some of the trains that operate between New Delhi and Chandigarh include: NED AADR SF EXP, YPR SKRANTIEXP. The first train on this route is CHANDIGARH EXP and leaves New Delhi at 01:40 am, and the last train from New Delhi to Chandigarh is NDLS CDG SHTBDI and leaves New Delhi at 19:15 pm.
Kalka Shatabdi is the fastest among the Delhi to Chandigarh Trains. It departs from Delhi Central Railway Station at 17:15 and arrives at Chandigarh Railway Station at 20:35, covering the distance in just 3h 20m. While looking for an early morning train from Delhi to Chandigarh, you can choose to travel via Unchahar Express.
- 1 Is Shatabdi running from Delhi to Chandigarh?
- 2 How far is Chandigarh from Delhi by train?
- 3 How can I go to Chandigarh by train?
- 4 What time does Kalka Shatabdi reach Chandigarh?
- 5 Are buses running from Delhi to Chandigarh?
- 6 Are trains running in India?
- 7 Is it safe to travel from Delhi to Chandigarh at night?
- 8 How can I go from Delhi airport to Chandigarh?
- 9 How far is Chandigarh from Shimla?
- 10 Is Chandigarh safe at night?
- 11 What can we do in Chandigarh at night?
- 12 In which sector is Chandigarh railway station?
- 13 How much time does it take to reach Chandigarh from Delhi?
- 14 Does Kalka Shatabdi serve food?
- 15 What time does Kalka Shatabdi reach Delhi?
Is Shatabdi running from Delhi to Chandigarh?
A. Kalka Shatabdi (12011), Unchahar Express (14217), Himalyan Queen (14095), And Paschim Express (12925) are some of the daily running New Delhi to Chandigarh trains.
How far is Chandigarh from Delhi by train?
You can reach Chandigarh from New Delhi by travelling in a train . New Delhi to Chandigarh train takes approximately 3 h 25 m. You can catch a train from New Delhi and get down at Chandigarh .
How can I go to Chandigarh by train?
The National Highway 1 connects Chandigarh with Delhi, which takes around 4 to 5 hours. Located about 8 km away from the city centre, Chandigarh Railway Station has several frequent trains plying from New Delhi. From the railway station, you can take buses, autos or taxis to reach any place of the city.
What time does Kalka Shatabdi reach Chandigarh?
12011 – New Delhi Kalka Shatabdi Express
|Station Name (Code)||Arrival||Departure|
|Kurukshetra Jn (KKDE)||09:37||09:39|
|Ambala Cant Jn (UMB)||10:28||10:30|
Are buses running from Delhi to Chandigarh?
Currently, 57 bus operators operate on the route, daily. First bus from Delhi to Chandigarh is A/C, SEATER SLEEPER bus , run by Vijay Tour and Travels, that departs at 01:50 hours from Delhi . The last bus run by Yatrabybus(YBB), 2+2, VOLVO PUSH BACK, AC, LCD from Delhi to Chandigarh , leaves at 23:55 hours, from Delhi .
Are trains running in India?
Currently, the Railways is operating 1,089 special train services, while Kolkata Metro was running 60 per cent of its services, Mumbai suburban was running on 88 per cent and 50 per cent of Chennai suburban services were in operation. “This year has been of grit and victories for Indian Railways .
Is it safe to travel from Delhi to Chandigarh at night?
It is absolutely safe to travel to chandigarh from Delhi as it is a very commonly used highway. You’ll get so many good dhabas and good joints like subway,haldiram along the way. In my opinion it is one of the route to travel all day and night .
How can I go from Delhi airport to Chandigarh?
Bus, train • 6h 33m Take the bus from IGI Airport Terminal 2 to Rail Bhawan Metro Station / Krishi Bhawan 780Down. Take the train from New Delhi to Chandigarh 12005 /
How far is Chandigarh from Shimla?
The Distance between Chandigarh to Shimla by road is 112KM . The aerial distance from Chandigarh to Shimla is 56KM .
Is Chandigarh safe at night?
Night life in Chandigarh is safe only if a man is accompanying you. People in Chandigarh are quite decent.
What can we do in Chandigarh at night?
Best Night -out Places in Chandigarh Lava Bar. FLYP@MTV. The Great Bear. Hops N Grains. Kitty Su. Paara Club. 10 Downing Street. The Back Room.
In which sector is Chandigarh railway station?
Chandigarh railway station to sector 17 .
How much time does it take to reach Chandigarh from Delhi?
Distance Between Delhi to Chandigarh
|Distance between Delhi to Chandigarh by Road is||256 Kms|
|Distance between Delhi to Chandigarh by Flight is||239 Kms|
|Travel Time from Delhi to Chandigarh by Road is||4:17 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Delhi||Indira Gandhi (28.61, 77.21)|
Does Kalka Shatabdi serve food?
Kalka Shatabdi runs between New Delhi and Kalka . This train provides breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner . Charges of food is included in ticket price.
What time does Kalka Shatabdi reach Delhi?
The 12012 Kalka New Delhi Shatabdi Express train leaves Kalka at 17:45 hours and reaches NDLS station at 21:55 hours on the 1st day of departure.