- The high commission of Canada in New Delhi is located at 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri and can be contacted by telephone on 11 4178 2000 as well as by email [email protected]. The consular section, which shares premises with the high commission, can be reached by email [email protected].
Canadian High Commission, New Delhi is a government relations company based out of 7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India.Employees:
- 1 Is Canadian embassy working in India?
- 2 How can I contact the Canadian Embassy?
- 3 How can I contact IRCC from India?
- 4 How much bank balance is required for Canada visa?
- 5 How do I register with Canadian embassy when traveling?
- 6 Does Canadian embassy work on Saturday?
- 7 How do I contact the Canadian High Commission New Delhi?
- 8 How can I check my Canadian visa status with passport number?
- 9 How do I submit my passport to VFS Canada?
- 10 How do I submit my passport to VFS?
- 11 How long does it take for visa stamping in Canada?
- 12 How long does it take to get a Canadian visa from India?
- 13 How do I contact IRCC Canada by email?
- 14 Is being processed at Canada visa office?
Is Canadian embassy working in India?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru is temporarily closed. If you need consular assistance, contact the High Commission of Canada to India in New Delhi, by email or telephone.
How can I contact the Canadian Embassy?
calling the Embassy at (225) 20-30-07-00. calling collect (613) 996-8885 / (613) 944-1310.
How can I contact IRCC from India?
By phone . Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.
How much bank balance is required for Canada visa?
How much money you’ll need
|Number of family members||Funds required (in Canadian dollars)|
How do I register with Canadian embassy when traveling?
Sign up for the Registration of Canadians Abroad service before you leave Canada or while you are abroad. Registration enables the Government of Canada to contact and assist you in case of an emergency abroad or a personal emergency at home. travel .gc.ca/ register . +1 613 944 6788. travel .gc.ca/mobile.
Does Canadian embassy work on Saturday?
Embassy and VFS doesn’t works on Saturday and Sunday!
How do I contact the Canadian High Commission New Delhi?
General enquiries. Telephone : +91 11 4178 2000. Citizenship services. Email: [email protected]. Consular services. Telephone : +91 11 4178 2000. Media relations. Email: delhi [email protected]. Passport services. Trade and investment services. Visa and immigration services.
How can I check my Canadian visa status with passport number?
How to Check Visa Status using the passport number ? Visit the official visa website of the country of visit. Find the option of tracking the visa application status . Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth. Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
How do I submit my passport to VFS Canada?
You can submit your passport to a VAC only after you receive a request letter or email from us. Some closed VACs accept passports sent by mail or courier only. Check your VAC’s website before you send your passport .
How do I submit my passport to VFS?
In person – You’ll have to bring your original passport , passport bio page (2 copies), along with the passport request letter to the Visa Application Centre. To submit your passport at the Visa Application Centre, you’ll have to pay a service charge for Package Transmission.
How long does it take for visa stamping in Canada?
Canadian Visitor Visa Processing Time Typically the time can vary from a couple days to a few weeks for a Canada Visitor Visa processing time. If you apply from within Canada the processing time is only 12 days.
How long does it take to get a Canadian visa from India?
Canada Tourist Visa processing time The processing time for a tourist visa for Canada is a maximum 15 days. The processing time may vary according to the location of the application centre, individual cases and documents submitted.
How do I contact IRCC Canada by email?
Please email us at IRCC .YourSay-Votreavis. IRCC @cic.gc.ca with the subject line “Improving services for clients with disabilities”, and include a short description of your disability (or the disability of the person you care for) in your email .
Is being processed at Canada visa office?
#7 Application Under Process at IRCC office Your application is currently being reviewed by Canada visa officer at Canadian embassy. It is under process . Even though you have already received the CIC email to submit passport, VFS tells you that application is under process .