Other Delhi to Jaipur Trains
- ADI SJ RAJDHANI #12958. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- JP DOUBLE DCKER #12986. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- AJMER SHTBDI #12015. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- RAJSTHN S KRANTI #12463. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- DEE PORBNDR EXP #19264. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- DEE BDTS G RATH #12215. Departs on:SMTWTFS.
- RAJ HAMSAFAR EXP #22986.
- BSB ADI EXP #19408.
- The average train between Delhi and Jaipur takes 5h 36m and the fastest train takes 4h 50m. There is a train service every few hours from Delhi to Jaipur. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use the search form on this page to search for a specific travel date.
ADI Sj Rajdhani is the fastest among the Delhi to Jaipur Trains. It departs from Delhi Central Railway Station at 19:55 and arrives at Jaipur Railway Station at 00:20, covering the distance in just 4h 25m. While looking for an early morning train from Delhi to Jaipur, you can choose to travel via Jammu AII Express.
- 1 How much is a train from Delhi to Jaipur?
- 2 How long is the train journey from Delhi to Jaipur?
- 3 How can I go from Delhi to Jaipur?
- 4 How can I go to Jaipur by train?
- 5 How safe is Jaipur?
- 6 Which is the best month to visit Jaipur?
- 7 Is Jaipur a costly city?
- 8 How much is a taxi from Delhi to Taj Mahal?
- 9 How many days do you need in Jaipur?
- 10 Where should I stay in Jaipur?
- 11 What are famous in Jaipur?
- 12 Where is the bus from Delhi to Jaipur?
- 13 What can I buy in Jaipur?
- 14 How can I visit Jaipur in one day?
- 15 How many stations are there in Jaipur?
How much is a train from Delhi to Jaipur?
The current fare for New Delhi to Jaipur train tickets for AC Chair Car on the Ajmer Shatabdi (12015) is Rs. 875.
How long is the train journey from Delhi to Jaipur?
You can reach Jaipur from New Delhi by travelling in a train . New Delhi to Jaipur train takes approximately 3 h 46 m.
How can I go from Delhi to Jaipur?
The minimum time taken by a train from New Delhi is 3h 55m. The cheapest way to reach from New Delhi to Jaipur is train to Jaipur and takes 4h 23m. The fastest way to reach from New Delhi to Jaipur is flight to Jaipur International Airport and takes 1h 0m.
How can I go to Jaipur by train?
Every train stops at Jaipur junction and a few of the trains stop at Gandhinagar and Durgapara. After getting down at the railway station, take an auto-rickshaw, bus or hire a taxi to reach the destination within the city.
How safe is Jaipur?
Jaipur is not too dangerous for foreigners, but the safety index makes you think about your safety when coming there. Architecture palaces complexes amaze even the most experienced traveler. The only concern might be numerous pickpockets since violent crime is very rare. Petty crimes like theft and armed robbery occur.
Which is the best month to visit Jaipur?
There are only three distinct seasons in Rajasthan. One starts with scorching heat, unbearable and balmy hot spring- summer , followed by a brief but intense monsoon followed by dry yet warm winter . The best time to visit Jaipur is winter during the months of November to January.
Is Jaipur a costly city?
Summary about cost of living in Jaipur , India: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 1,108$ (80,464₹) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 326$ (23,642₹) without rent. Jaipur is 75.32% less expensive than New York (without rent).
How much is a taxi from Delhi to Taj Mahal?
Taxi Fare for Taj Mahal from Delhi (South Delhi)
|Taxi / Car Type||Price|
|New Dezire / Zest||INR.6100|
|Toyota Innova (MUV)||INR.7800|
|Toyota Innova Crysta (MUV) Luxury||INR.8500|
How many days do you need in Jaipur?
Things to Do Two or three days are enough to cover Jaipur’s top attractions.
Where should I stay in Jaipur?
The 6 Best Neighborhoods in Jaipur for Tourists In and near the Old City. Designed and built in the 18th century, there are surprisingly few places to stay within the walls of the Old City. Sansarchandra Road and Station Road. Bani Park. Near the Airport. Amber (Amer) Fort and Man Sagar Lake. Rambagh.
What are famous in Jaipur?
What Jaipur is Famous for Havelis. City Palace , Jaipur. Forts . Amer Fort . Museums. Albert Hall Museum . Shopping Markets. Banu Bazaar (source) Textiles. Bandhej as a textile is a famous handicraft in Jaipur. Chokhi Dhani . Chokhi Dhani . Teej Festival. Teej festival celebrations. Lac Bangles. Lac Bangles.
Where is the bus from Delhi to Jaipur?
A: Top bus operators on Delhi to Jaipur route are Couuntry Line Travels and Cargo, RC Travels, Zingbus, Laxmi Traveller, Sai Tourist, Dashmesh Travels Delhi , Shreenath Metro Travels, Nish Travels, Naveen Tours and Travels, Babu Travels, Deepak Travels, Jain Travels Regd, Gujarat Travels, Delhi Travels Height,
What can I buy in Jaipur?
11 Mesmerizing Things to Buy in Jaipur Gemstone Jewelry in Jaipur . Lehariya Saree (source) Bandhej as a textile is a famous handicraft in Jaipur . Meenakari Work Items (source) Embroidered Bed Sheets (source) Mojris (source) Jaipuri Handcrafted Handbags (source) Blue Pottery.
How can I visit Jaipur in one day?
JAIPUR ONE – DAY ITINERARY Sunrise: Monkey Temple. Morning: Amber Fort in the morning. Lunch: Hawa Mahal and Pink City. Lunch: Wander the markets near Hawa Mahal for lunch. Afternoon: Jaigarh Fort in the afternoon. Sunset: Nahargarh Fort.
How many stations are there in Jaipur?
Jaipur Railway Division The aggregate no. of stations on this division is 128 and the aggregate no. of trains run are 146.