|• Official||Hindi English|
|• Additional official||Punjabi Urdu|
Nog 47 rijen
- Punjabi is one of the important languages of Delhi, which is widely spoken. The people who are conversant with it are the Punjabis and Sikhs in Delhi. English in Delhi, is a language with which nearly all the inhabitants of the city are familiar. It is a popular means of communication, particularly among the youngsters.
- 1 What are the top 3 languages spoken in India?
- 2 Is Urdu spoken in Delhi?
- 3 Which is the beautiful language in India?
- 4 Which is toughest language in India?
- 5 Is Sanskrit older than Tamil?
- 6 Why is Urdu so beautiful?
- 7 Is Delhi a Punjabi city?
- 8 Is Urdu an Indian language?
- 9 What is the ugliest language?
- 10 Which is the richest language in India?
- 11 Which is the easy language in India?
- 12 Which is the hardest language?
- 13 Which is the toughest language in Asia?
- 14 Is Tamil harder than Hindi?
What are the top 3 languages spoken in India?
More than one million speakers
|Rank||Language||2011 Census of India (total: 1,210,854,977)|
Is Urdu spoken in Delhi?
Delhi . The most widely spoken languages in Delhi include Hindi (80.94%), Urdu (6.31%), Bengali, and Punjabi. The official language of Delhi is Hindi while Punjabi and Urdu are additional official languages.
Which is the beautiful language in India?
India is famous for its linguistic diversity, and one of the most beautiful languages spoken on the Indian Subcontinent is certainly Bengali . It has a gorgeous writing system to begin with, and a flowing sound that one of the world’s greatest poets, Rabindranath Tagore, used to create his art.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam (official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India. It might be the second toughest language in the world after Chinese.
Is Sanskrit older than Tamil?
” Sanskrit is the oldest language. India was a world leader [vishwaguru] and Sanskrit was its important element,” he said. Raja said they do not accept that Tamil came from Sanskrit . Tamil is older than Sanskrit and there is record of ‘ Tamil Sangam’ dating back 4,500 years, he said.
Why is Urdu so beautiful?
1- THE DECENCY AND THE CHARM One reason why Urdu seems so beautiful is because of the decency that the language presents. We may not always understand it, but the sheer beauty of the Urdu language has the power to captivate and mesmerize us.
Is Delhi a Punjabi city?
Punjabis in India can be found in the states of Punjab , as well as Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh. Large communities of Punjabis are also found in the Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir and in Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
Is Urdu an Indian language?
He said before it is called Urdu , it was familiar with other names including Hindustani, Hindavi, Dehlavi and Rekhta. “Despite its Persian script, Urdu is an Indian language because there are several examples of great Indian languages which are written in scripts derived from outside the country,” informed he.
What is the ugliest language?
Ugliest is by far Cantonese (sounds like people cursing at each other) followed by Danish (sounds like German and Swedish had a messed up child), Welsh (sounds like people chocking on potatoes), Mandarin (the “sh”, “dzh” and “sch” sounds drive me crazy), and Haitian Creole (sounds like the speaker is performing
Which is the richest language in India?
Shikha Goyal Hindi – 52.83 crore speakers. Hindi is the most spoken language in India. Bengali – 9.72 crore speakers. Marathi – 8.30 crore speakers. Telugu – 8.11 crore speakers. Tamil – 6.90 crore speakers. Gujarati – 5.54 crore speakers. Urdu – 5.07 crore speakers. Kannada – 4.37 crore speakers.
Which is the easy language in India?
Hindi is the easiest language one could learn in India.
Which is the hardest language?
The Hardest Languages In The World To Learn Mandarin . Right at the top is the most spoken language in the world: Mandarin . Arabic . Number two, Arabic , challenges English speakers because most letters are written in 4 different forms depending on where they’re placed in a word. Japanese. Hungarian. Korean. Finnish. Basque. Navajo.
Which is the toughest language in Asia?
1. Mandarin . The most difficult Asian language (and sometimes viewed as the most difficult language) is the same language that is spoken most in the world; Mandarin Chinese.
Is Tamil harder than Hindi?
If your native language is strongly influenced or derived from or by Sanskrit then it will be easier to learn Hindi but certainly not Tamil although a few Tamil words are diluted (irony) with Sanskrit words . Tamil , Tamil is more difficult to learn.