- 1 Which part of Delhi is Shalimar Bagh?
- 2 Is Shalimar Bagh a posh area?
- 3 Who built Shalimar Bagh in Delhi?
- 4 How do I get to Shalimar Bagh by Metro?
- 5 Which areas comes in west Delhi?
- 6 Which area comes in north Delhi?
- 7 Which is the best area to live in Delhi?
- 8 Is chattarpur a posh area?
- 9 Is Uttam Nagar a good place to live?
- 10 Who laid beautiful Shalimar Bagh?
- 11 Who built Shalimar Garden Lahore?
- 12 How many terraces are there in Shalimar Bagh?
Which part of Delhi is Shalimar Bagh?
Pin Code: Shalimar Bagh (North West Delhi), North West Delhi, DELHI
|Post Office:||Shalimar Bagh (North West Delhi )|
|District :||North West Delhi|
Is Shalimar Bagh a posh area?
Shalimar Bagh Paschimi is very posh located area at New Delhi. It is well located at walking distance from Ring Road and nearest Metro Station is Azadpur and Neta Subhas Place . Shalimar Bagh Paschimi is good located place was built by Mughal Emperor, Shahjahan in 1653.
Who built Shalimar Bagh in Delhi?
Emperor Jahangir built his celebrated Shalimar Bagh, his dream project to please his queen. He enlarged the ancient garden in 1619 into a royal garden and called it ‘ Farah Baksh ‘ (‘the delightful’). He built it for his wife Nur Jahan (‘light of the world’).
How do I get to Shalimar Bagh by Metro?
The Shalimar Bagh metro station is located on the Pink Line of the Delhi Metro . Shalimar Bagh metro station.
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Preceding station Delhi Metro Following station Azadpur toward Majlis Park Pink Line Netaji Subhash Place toward Shiv Vihar|
|show Route map|
Which areas comes in west Delhi?
Patel Nagar. Dwarka . Dashrath puri. South Delhi. Hari Nagar. Subhash Nagar . Uttam Nagar . Shadipur Depot (Baljit Nagar, Kathputli Colony)
Which area comes in north Delhi?
1. Narela Narela. North Delhi . Narela. Mamoor Pur. North Delhi . Narela. Bankner. North Delhi . Narela. Lampur. North Delhi . Narela. Bhor Garh. North Delhi . Narela. Kureni. North Delhi . Narela. Tikri Khurd. North Delhi . Narela. Sanooth. North Delhi . Narela.
Which is the best area to live in Delhi?
Best 15 Areas to Live in Delhi (NCR) Vasant Kunj . Dwaraka. Mayur Vihar. Udyog Vihar. Hauz Khas . Saket. Nehru Place. Karol Bagh.
Is chattarpur a posh area?
Chattarpur is a very good locality. Chattarpur is a very good locality in New Delhi City. It is greenery area .
Is Uttam Nagar a good place to live?
Uttam Nagar . Uttam Nagar is a very good locality. It has good connectivity to Dhula Kuan and ISBT, this locality is also having good schools, hospitals, markets and metro are located nearby. It is well connected to metro near to Dwarka, Airport and Gurgaon.
Who laid beautiful Shalimar Bagh?
It also known as Shalimar Gardens, Farah Baksh, and Faiz Baksh. The other famous shoreline garden in the vicinity is Nishat Bagh , ‘The Garden of Delight’. The Bagh was built by Mughal Emperor Jahangir, for his wife Nur Jahan, in 1619.
Who built Shalimar Garden Lahore?
The Shalimar Gardens, constructed by Shah Jahan in 1641-2 is a Mughal garden, layering Persian influences over medieval Islamic garden traditions, and bearing witness to the apogee of Mughal artistic expression.
How many terraces are there in Shalimar Bagh?
The Shalimar Gardens are divided into three distinct terraces . The area in red is the uppermost terrace , and was reserved for the Emperor’s harem, while the area in blue was reserved for the Emperor. The area in green is the lowest terrace , and was occasionally open to the public.