- The All India War Memorial, popularly known as the India Gate, is located along the Rajpath in New Delhi. The imposing structure of India Gate is an awe-inspiring sight and is often compared to the Arch de Triomphe in France, the Gateway of India in Mumbai and the Arch of Constantine in Rome.
1. Qutub Minar 2. Swaminarayan Akshardham 3. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib 4. Humayun’s Tomb 5. Lodhi Garden 6. Delhi Airport Metro Express 7. Chandni Chowk 8. India Gate 9. Mughal Garden 10. Rashtrapati Bhavan 11. Red Fort 12. Sunder Nursery 13. Select Citywalk 14. Lotus Temple 15. Hauz Khas Village 16. National Rail Museum 17. Sarojini Nagar Market 18.
- 1 Is New Delhi safe for tourists?
- 2 Where can I spend a day in Delhi?
- 3 What is special in New Delhi?
- 4 What is New Delhi famous for?
- 5 Why is Delhi so dangerous?
- 6 What is the best time to visit Delhi?
- 7 Where can I chill in Delhi?
- 8 Where can couples go for privacy in Delhi?
- 9 How can I spend my GF in a day in Delhi?
- 10 What is the nickname of Delhi?
- 11 What is Delhi famous food?
- 12 Where do tourists stay in Delhi?
- 13 Is New Delhi worth visiting?
- 14 What is the difference between New Delhi and Delhi?
- 15 How many states are there in India in 2020?
Is New Delhi safe for tourists?
New Delhi is a fairly safe place to visit, but travelers to the area should be aware of certain situations and take a few precautions. This is a general recommendation for any unfamiliar area, but should be followed in New Delhi as well. Demonstrations, protests and mass gatherings occur in major public areas.
Where can I spend a day in Delhi?
20 Fun Places in Delhi that Are Sure To Give You a Day Well Spent A walk at Lodi Gardens. Indian Mountaineering Foundation Adventures. A Trip to an Amusement Park. Discovering Street Foods. Ever Tried Kunzum Travel Café in Hauz Khas Village? Space Like Feel at Nehru Planetarium. Rediscover History at Huaz Khas Village. Light and Sound Show at Purana Quila.
What is special in New Delhi?
20 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Delhi & New Delhi The Red Fort. The Red Fort. Qutub Minar. Qutub Minar. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. The Lotus Temple . The Lotus Temple . India Gate. India Gate. Jama Masjid. Jama Masjid. Humayun’s Tomb. Humayun’s Tomb. Akshardham. Akshardham.
What is New Delhi famous for?
New Delhi is also the seat of all three branches of the government of India , hosting the Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House, and the Supreme Court of India . Delhi itself is often considered as a hub for international trade.
Why is Delhi so dangerous?
Delhi is relatively safe in terms of petty crime, though pickpocketing can be a problem in crowded areas so keep your valuables safe. Roads are notoriously congested; take extreme care when crossing them, or when walking along narrow lanes that don’t have footpaths. Pollution is another real danger in Delhi .
What is the best time to visit Delhi?
The best time to visit Delhi is from October to March when the weather is at its best . During this period flowers are at their blooming best , the weather is pleasent and enjoyable to experience Incredible Delhi .
Where can I chill in Delhi?
Must Visit Fun Places in Delhi for Youngsters Hauz Khas Village, The Coolest Hangout in Delhi . Connaught Place: The Most Happening Place in Delhi . The Garden of Five Senses: An Ocean of Bliss, Yet Fun Too. Experience The Magic of The Jantar Mantar. Go to Agrasen Ki Baoli: A Historical Hangout .
Where can couples go for privacy in Delhi?
Romantic Places For Couples in Delhi (Parks & Gardens) Lodhi Gardens. Mohammed Shah’s Tomb in Lodhi Garden. 7. Japanese Park. This park offers a romantic backdrop for couples . Deer Park. The Deer Park is a peaceful place to relax with your partner. Garden of Five Senses. Parthasarathy Rock.
How can I spend my GF in a day in Delhi?
Here are some of the obvious and some not-so-obvious places for a refreshing date in Delhi : Fio and Magique, Garden of Five Senses. A Walk Around Connaught Place. Parthsarathy Rocks, JNU. The Fort, Deer Park and Boheme: Hauz Khas Village. Paranthewali Gali, Chandni Chowk. Mehrauli Archaeological Park. Rose Cafe, Saket.
What is the nickname of Delhi?
List of Nicknames of Indian Cities
|Name of the City||Nicknames||State|
|Nasik||California of India Grape city of India Wine capital of India||Maharashtra|
|New Delhi||City of Rallies||Delhi|
|Panipat||City of Handloom City of Weavers||Haryana|
What is Delhi famous food?
So without any further ado, I present to you my list of top 10 famous dishes of Delhi. Paranthas . Chaat . Butter Chicken . Kebabs . Chole Bhature . Biryani . Nihari . Rolls.
Where do tourists stay in Delhi?
Convenient and Best Place to stay in Delhi for Tourists Connaught Place. Baba Kharak Singh Marg (CP) (source) Chandni Chowk. Chandni Chowk. Karol Bagh. Karol Bagh. Paharganj. Paharganj. Defence Colony. Defence Colony (source) Mehrauli. Mehrauli Road (source) Hauz Khas Village. Hauz Khas. Rajpath Marg. Rajpath Marg (source)
Is New Delhi worth visiting?
If you are planning to spend two days in Delhi , it would be worth it . Delhi is good for primarily two things – architectural wonders and shopping. I’d advise you to experience traveling on Metro and DTC AC Buses as well. But, don’t travel in old Delhi alone.
What is the difference between New Delhi and Delhi?
Delhi , officially the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT), is a city and a Union Territory of India containing New Delhi , the capital of India. New Delhi is an urban district located in the city of Delhi . New Delhi serves as the capital of India and the seat of all three branches of the Government of India.
How many states are there in India in 2020?
There are a total of 28 States in India as of November 2020. Q2. How many states and union territories are there in India? Ans.There are 28 states and 8 union territories in India at present.