Your Indian Passport establishes your identity in a foreign country. Hence it is IMPORTANT to have it renewed before the date of expiry. The passport can be renewed up to one year before or after the date of expiry.
- 1 How do I renew my expired Indian passport in UAE?
- 2 How many months before we can renew Indian passport?
- 3 How I can renew my Indian passport?
- 4 How much does it cost to renew passport in Dubai?
- 5 Can passport be renewed before expiry?
- 6 How much is passport renewal fee in India?
- 7 How many months in advance can I renew my passport?
- 8 Is police verification required for renewal of passport in India?
- 9 What documents do I need for Indian passport renewal?
- 10 How can I renew my Indian passport online?
- 11 How much is the payment for renewal of passport?
- 12 How much does a renewal passport cost?
- 13 How can I renew my passport online?
How do I renew my expired Indian passport in UAE?
HOW TO RENEW AN INDIAN PASSPORT IN THE UAE
- VISIT THE NEAREST BLS CENTRE WITH THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
- RECEIVE YOUR RENEWED INDIAN PASSPORT VIA COURIER.
- NORMAL RENEWAL SERVICE COS FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS.
- TATKAL RENEWAL SERVICE.
- BLS CENTRE ABU DHABI.
- BLS CENTRE ABU DHABI PREMIUM LOUNGE.
- BLS CENTRE DUBAI – Al Khaleej Centre.
How many months before we can renew Indian passport?
You can apply for renewal 1 year or 365 days before expiry. We recommend applying 6 weeks before the final expiry to avoid issues with delays in processing at the Indian embassy.
How I can renew my Indian passport?
How to renew your passport in India?
- a. Online Registration. Register for the passport renewal on the official website of Passport Seva – www.passportindia.gov.in.
- b. Filling up the application form. Application can be filled in two ways.
- c. Payment. No payment is needed for renewing the passport application.
- d. Booking a slot. Click on “Schedule Appointment”
How much does it cost to renew passport in Dubai?
Effective April 1, 2021, the Consular Section will use the U.S. Dollar to UAE Dirham exchange rate of $1 USD to 3.70 Emirati Dirhams (formerly $1 USD to 3.69 AED).
|Adult passport||$ 110||AED 407|
|Execution fee||$ 35||AED 129.5|
|Passport Card Adult||$ 30||AED 111|
|Passport Card Child||$ 15||AED 55.5|
Can passport be renewed before expiry?
You can apply for a re-issue of passport up to 1 year before the expiry or within three years after the expiry of the existing passport without fresh police verification, provided there is no change in personal particulars and there is clear police report with respect to your previous passport and there is no adverse
How much is passport renewal fee in India?
Passports are typically eligible for renewal within one (1) year to expiration.
|Types of Passport||36 Pages||60 Pages|
|New / Renewal of Passport (Normal, home service)||Rs. 3,999||Rs. 4,666|
How many months in advance can I renew my passport?
Renew your passport approximately nine months before it expires. Check the expiration date because certain countries require passports to remain valid for up to 6 months after travel. Also, some airlines do not allow you to board if you don’t meet this requirement.
Is police verification required for renewal of passport in India?
In most cases, of issue of fresh passport, pre-police verification would be required, exception being Government servants on submission of ‘Identity Certificate‘ as per Annexure ‘A’. If your age is below 18 years, you must submit any two document from List of Acceptable Documents.
What documents do I need for Indian passport renewal?
Documents needed for the Indian Passport Renewal/Re-issue
- Online form that you printed out with the Application Reference Number (ARN).
- Original expired or expiring passport.
- Proof of address as a utility bill: water, telephone, electricity bills, etc.
- The utility bill should show statements for at least 2 months.
How can I renew my Indian passport online?
- Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal.
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id.
- Click “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” link.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
How much is the payment for renewal of passport?
Passport processing fees for both new applications and renewal are as follows: Regular Processing – P 950.00. Expedited Processing – P 1,200.00.
How much does a renewal passport cost?
Passport Prices & Fees
|Passport Type||Standard Fee (10-12 weeks)||Total Passport Fees|
|Replacement Passport (lost, stolen, damaged)||$110||$145|
|Child (Minor) Passport||$80||$115|
|Passport Card (Adult)||$30||$65|
How can I renew my passport online?
How long will the Online Application Process take?
- Register user. 2 min.
- Select application category. 1 min.
- Give passport delivery details. 1 min.
- Pay fee. 2 min.
- Provide personal information. 1 min.
- Provide Address details. 2 min.
- Upload photograph. 1 min.
- Upload supporting documents. 1 min.