- 1 Is iTV available in India?
- 2 How can I watch free TV channels in India?
- 3 What is NewsX channel?
- 4 Who owns NewsX channel?
- 5 How can I watch ITV in India?
- 6 Is ITV free?
- 7 Is YUPP TV free?
- 8 How can I watch all TV channels for free?
- 9 Is Sony live free?
- 10 Who owns India news?
- 11 Is Republic TV owned by BJP?
- 12 Who is the best news anchor in India?
- 13 Is Zee News owned by BJP?
Is iTV available in India?
ITV Network (India)
|Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
How can I watch free TV channels in India?
Top 10 Free Indian Live TV Apps (for Android & iOS)
- Jio TV.
- Sony LIV.
- Airtel Xstream.
- Vodafone Play.
- Tata Sky Mobile.
- Zee 5.
What is NewsX channel?
NewsX is a award winning, 24-hour English news television channel in India. It is owned and operated by Kartikeya Sharma, Founder and Promoter, iTV Network and spearheaded by Editor-in-Chief, Rahul Shivshankar the channel’s market share has grown at a whopping rate in the past one year. Its motto is “News Not Noise”.
Who owns NewsX channel?
Indi Media had bought NewsX in January from INX News, reportedly for Rs 50 crore. INX was promoted by ex-Star India CEO Peter Mukerjea and his wife, Indrani Mukerjea, both of whom quit the company with the sale. NewsX is owned by INX News, in turn now owned by Indi Media.
How can I watch ITV in India?
How to watch ITV Hub abroad with a VPN
- First of all, create an ITV Hub account.
- Sign up for one of the VPNs below (we particularly recommend NordVPN).
- Download and install the VPN app, making sure to get the correct version for your device.
- Connect to any of your VPN’s English servers.
- Try playing a video on ITV Hub.
Is ITV free?
ITV is a free UK TV station with content such as Love Island, Coronation Street, Downton Abbey available for streaming. ITV is available online via ITV Hub. You can watch live and on-demand British TV shows on ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, CITV, and ITVBe. ITV Hub is geo-restricted outside UK.
Is YUPP TV free?
To begin with, the service will be free for a few months and Yupp TV plans to introduce an ad-free subscription model, similar to what it does internationally. Interestingly, Yupp TV also offers a set-top box, which allows users to connect it to a normal TV set.
How can I watch all TV channels for free?
Oreo TV is a perfect app if you have a smart TV rather an Android one which you can make any time with Flipkart’s Turbo Streaming device. Just use any sharing application and install the apk to the TV and after getting installed you are all set to go.
Is Sony live free?
You can enjoy watching a lot of content on SonyLIV without a registration. But the free service is ad-supported and there could be some shows that you miss out.
Who owns India news?
6. India News: India News is owned by Karthikeya Sharma, brother of Manu Sharma who was sentenced to life imprisonment in the Jessica Lal murder case. Karthikeya Sharma owns the ITV Media group that operates many news channels including News X. Karthikeya and Manu are sons of Congress leader Venod Sharma.
Is Republic TV owned by BJP?
Republic TV was funded in part by Asianet (ARG Outlier Asianet News Private Limited), which was primarily owned by Rajeev Chandrasekhar, a then-independent member of Rajya Sabha who had political links with Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and was vice-chairman of the National Democratic Alliance in Kerala.
Who is the best news anchor in India?
So, here is the list of top 10 Indian News Anchors.
- Shereen Bhan.
- Sweta Singh.
- Arnab Goswami.
- Gaurav Kalra.
- Abhigyan Prakash.
- Nidhi Razdan.
- Vikram Chandra.
- Ravish Kumar. Ravish Kumar is the senior executive editor at NDTV news network and hosts channel’s many flagship shows including Prime Time, Hum Log and Ravish Ki Report.
Is Zee News owned by BJP?
The Zee News channel is the flagship channel of the company. The chairman of the group is Subhash Chandra, who is a Bharatiya Janata Party-backed member of the Rajya Sabha. Sudhir Chaudhary is the editor-in-chief of Zee News and the anchor of the prime time show on the channel.