The country had the world’s second-largest internet population at over 749 million users in 2020. Of these, 744 million users accessed the internet via their mobile phones. Estimates suggest that this figure would reach over 1.5 billion by 2040.24 aug. 2021
- According to market research firm techARC, India had 502.2 million smartphone users as of December 2019, which means over 77 percent of Indians are now accessing wireless broadband through smartphones.
- 1 What is the percentage of smartphone users in India?
- 2 How many students have smartphones in India?
- 3 Which mobile is mostly used in India?
- 4 Which country has highest mobile users?
- 5 Which country has no mobile phone?
- 6 How many smartphones are sold in India?
- 7 How many Vivo users are there in India?
- 8 Who is No 1 mobile company in India?
- 9 Which phone is most used in India 2020?
- 10 Which phone is most used in world?
- 11 Who is the No 1 mobile company in world?
- 12 Which country use Google most?
- 13 Which Country Has Highest Internet users?
What is the percentage of smartphone users in India?
India smartphone penetration
In comparison, 59 percent of Chinese mobile users and 87 percent of U.S. mobile users. As of 2015, 18.21 percent of India’s overall population owned a smartphone, a figure that is set to rise to over 25 percent by 2017.
How many students have smartphones in India?
79% students in India use smartphones for online learning, says report.
Which mobile is mostly used in India?
Xiaomi. Xiaomi once again emerged as the most popular smartphone brand in the country, holding as much as 31.1% market share.
Which country has highest mobile users?
|Rankings||Country or regions||Population|
Which country has no mobile phone?
The digital divide
But Canada, where one-quarter of the population has no mobile phone, is a notable exception among advanced countries.
How many smartphones are sold in India?
The market crossed 100 million units in the second half of 2020 for the first time ever. Xiaomi led the market with a 26% shipment share in 2020, followed by Samsung at 21%.
How many Vivo users are there in India?
Top 5 Smartphone Brands in India Q3 2020:
Samsung – Market Share – 24% Xiaomi – Market Share – 23% Vivo – Market Share – 16% Realme – Market Share – 15%
Who is No 1 mobile company in India?
After a long three year stint of being the best smartphone company in India, Xiaomi has now been defeated by none other than Samsung. India is the world’s second largest market when it comes to smartphones, and Samsung has now emerged as the leading company in this market.
Which phone is most used in India 2020?
Checkout the top selling phones in India in 2020.
- Redmi 8. The budget Redmi 8 leads the list.
- Poco X2. The comeback Poco phone was a massive hit.
- Realme Narzo 10. The recently launched Realme Narzo 10 was the biggest hit from Realme.
- Redmi Note 8.
- Samsung Galaxy M31.
- Realme C11.
- Realme C3.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Which phone is most used in world?
Without further ado here’s the full list of the Top 20 most popular phones in 2020:
- Samsung Galaxy A51. RANK: 1.
- Samsung Galaxy A71. RANK: 2.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro. RANK: 3.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. RANK: 4.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max. RANK: 5.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) RANK: 6.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9. RANK: 7.
- Samsung Galaxy M31.
Who is the No 1 mobile company in world?
#Here is the top 10 mobile brands in the world 2021 including brand ranking
|03||Google Pixel||United States|
Which country use Google most?
Distribution of global online visitors to Google.com as of November 2018, by country
|Percentage of visitors|
Which Country Has Highest Internet users?
China ranks first in a top of countries with most internet users.
Countries with the highest number of internet users as of December 2019 (in millions)
|Number of internet users in millions|