Taking pictures of the modern skyscrapers is also one of the top things to do in Mumbai. The area in and around Mumbai also features some of the most sacred places in the world. The Kanheri Caves, which are located just beyond the city limits, contain intricate Buddhist rock carvings dating back to ancient times.
- 1 What should I avoid in Mumbai?
- 2 What is the famous thing of Mumbai?
- 3 How can I spend 3 days in Mumbai?
- 4 What should I see in Mumbai?
- 5 Is Mumbai dirty?
- 6 Is Mumbai safe at night?
- 7 Which is the richest area in Mumbai?
- 8 Which is best area in Mumbai?
- 9 What is the main food of Mumbai?
- 10 How many days are enough in Mumbai?
- 11 How can I plan Mumbai tour?
- 12 Is Mumbai expensive?
- 13 Is Chota Kashmir open in lockdown?
- 14 Is Mumbai a safe city?
What should I avoid in Mumbai?
There are a few important things to avoid doing when travelling in Mumbai:
- Flash Your Money Around.
- Eat Suspicious Street Food.
- Wear Tight or Revealing Clothing.
- Pass Objects with Your Left Hand.
What is the famous thing of Mumbai?
Visiting the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya Museum is also high on the list of the top things to do for tourists in Mumbai. Previously known as the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India, this is one of India’s most important art and history attractions.
How can I spend 3 days in Mumbai?
Mumbai 3 Day Itinerary
- South Mumbai Sightseeing. Gateway of India. Lunch at Leopold Café Street Shopping at Colaba Causeway. High Tea at Taj Mahal Palace.
- Historical and Spiritual Mumbai. Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat. Mahalakshmi Temple. Haji Ali Dargah.
- Bollywood Tour & Elephanta Islands. Bollywood Tour. Kanheri Caves. Elephanta Caves.
What should I see in Mumbai?
Places to Visit in Mumbai with Family
- Gateway of India, Mumbai.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai.
- Red Carpet Wax Museum, Mumbai.
- Haji Ali Dargah, Mumbai.
- Elephanta Caves, Mumbai.
- Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mumbai.
Is Mumbai dirty?
Washington: India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, has been named among the world’s ‘dirtiest‘ cities, ranking last in the ‘cleanest streets’ category, a global survey of 40 key tourist cities has found.
Is Mumbai safe at night?
Yes definitely its far more safe than any other city in INDIA. People are roaming here there till 3 am -4 am in the night. You might get a chance to see celebrites driving their luxurious Car. But at night you cant go for a walk at worli sea link because of many suicide that has happened over past few years.
Which is the richest area in Mumbai?
- Lokhandwala Complex.
- Lower Parel.
- Breach Candy. Breach Candy is an affluent neighborhood situated on Warden Road on the edge of the Arabian Sea.
- Powai. Located in Powai, Hiranandani Gardens is an upscale township comprising 42 residential buildings and 23 commercial buildings.
Which is best area in Mumbai?
List of Top 7 Posh Areas in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Bandra – One of Posh Areas in Mumbai.
- Malabar Hill – One of Exclusive & Posh Areas in South Mumbai.
- Juhu – An Upmarket Locality of Mumbai.
- Worli, a Plush Locality in Mumbai.
- Altamount Road – Billionaires’ Boulevard.
- Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri – an Affluent Suburb.
What is the main food of Mumbai?
Vada pav is noted as the most popular street food in Mumbai. Other noted street foods in Mumbai include panipuri, bhelpuri, sevpuri, dahipuri, sandwiches, ragda-pattice, pav bhaji, Chinese bhel, idlis and dosas, all of which are vegetarian.
How many days are enough in Mumbai?
Re: How many days required in Mumbai? You should spend at least 3 days in Mumbai. Best place to stay is South Mumbai, preferably Colaba.
How can I plan Mumbai tour?
Day 1: South Mumbai tour
- First stop: Crawford Market. Image credit: carol mitchell.
- Second stop: Dhobi Ghat.
- Third stop: Bollywood tour.
- Second stop: Chowpatty Beach.
- Third stop: Shree Siddhivinayak.
- Last stop: Bandra-Worli Sea Link.
- Second stop: San-Cha Tea Boutique.
- Last stop: Gateway of India.
Is Mumbai expensive?
According to Mercer’s ‘2020 Cost of Living Survey’, Mumbai is the 60th most expensive city for expatriates globally, while it ranks 19th in Asia. Mumbai is the most expensive among Indian cities surveyed, followed by New Delhi (101st globally) and Chennai (143rd globally).
Is Chota Kashmir open in lockdown?
The place is open all the seven days of the week from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The ticket price of the place is affordable; you might have to pay some extra charges for the camera. Apart from this, you can go boating in the Kashmir lake.
Is Mumbai a safe city?
Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. Being the most developed and posh city in India, it is also the financial and commercial hub.