TOP 10 MOST READ NEWSPAPERS IN INDIA
- Dainik Jagran. Hindi. 16.63.
- Hindustan. Hindi. 14.74.
- Dainik Bhaskar. Hindi. 13.83.
- Malayala Manorama. Malayalam. 8.80.
- Daily Thanthi. Tamil. 8.28.
- Rajasthan Patrika. Hindi. 7.90.
- Amar Ujala. Hindi. 7.80.
- The Times of India. English. 7.59.
Top 10 Newspapers in India
- Amar Ujala Publication Ltd.
- Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- Daily Thanthi Group
- Dainik Bhaskar (DB Corp)
- Hindustan Times (HT Media Ltd)
- Jagran Prakashan Ltd.
- Malayala Manorama Co Ltd.
- Punjab Kesari (The Hind Samachar Ltd)
- Rajasthan Patrika Pvt Ltd.
- Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt Ltd (Eenadu)
- 1 Which is the No 1 English newspaper in India?
- 2 Which one is the best newspaper in India?
- 3 Which is the largest English newspaper in India?
- 4 What are the top five newspapers by circulation?
- 5 How many newspapers are there in India in 2020?
- 6 Which is the costliest newspaper in India?
- 7 What is the cost of newspaper in India?
- 8 Which Indian newspaper has highest of circulation?
- 9 Which one is better the Hindu or Indian Express?
- 10 In which city is the Hindu not circulated?
- 11 Which is India’s national newspaper?
- 12 How many English newspapers are there?
- 13 What is the largest newspaper?
- 14 What is the biggest newspaper in the world?
- 15 How many US newspapers are there in 2020?
Which is the No 1 English newspaper in India?
1. The Times of India. As mentioned earlier in this article, The Times of India remains India’s most popular English language newspaper. It is published by the Mumbai-based media company, Bennett Coleman & Co Ltd (BCCL), which is now part of the larger Times Group.
Which one is the best newspaper in India?
Best English Newspaper In India
- Hindustan Times.
- The Statesman.
- The Economic Times.
- The Telegraph.
- The pioneer.
- Daily News and Analysis.
- Deccan Chronicle.
- The Asian Age.
Which is the largest English newspaper in India?
The Times of India (TOI) is an English-language daily newspaper in India. It has the largest circulation among all English-language newspapers in the world, across all formats (broadsheet, tabloid, compact, Berliner and online).
What are the top five newspapers by circulation?
The following is a list of the largest daily US newspapers in order of circulation.
- USA Today. usatoday.com.
- The Wall Street Journal. wsj.com.
- Newsday. newsday.com.
- Los Angeles Times. latimes.com.
- The New York Times. nytimes.com.
- Chicago Tribune. chicagotribune.com.
- Star Tribune. http://www.startribune.com.
- The Washington Post.
How many newspapers are there in India in 2020?
Whether you believe it or not but India has the second-largest Market of newspapers in the world as there are over 100,000 newspaper publications, 240 million circulations, the cherry on top; 1300 million readers.
Which is the costliest newspaper in India?
The Hindu is the most expensive newspaper in India.
What is the cost of newspaper in India?
It is interesting to note that the cheapest newspaper comes for Rs 2 which is a regional language newspaper while price of business newspapers goes high to Rs 10 such as The Economic Times being sold at Rs 10, Business Standard at Rs 7 and Financial Express Rs 8.
Which Indian newspaper has highest of circulation?
List of newspapers
|1||Dainik Jagran (दैनिक जागरण)||Hindi|
|2||Dainik Bhaskar (दैनिक भास्कर)||Hindi|
|4||Amar Ujala (अमर उजाला)||Hindi|
Which one is better the Hindu or Indian Express?
The Indian Express has better coverage of Union Government and its politics. However, they fall behind The Hindu in describing politics and governance of various states. India Express (IE)- It gives more stress on governments and its prevailing issues so in a way its more balanced and secular.
In which city is the Hindu not circulated?
The Hindu is an English-language daily newspaper owned by The Hindu Group, headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It began as a weekly in 1878 and became a daily in 1889.
|16 March 2005 front page of The Hindu|
|Founded||20 September 1878|
Which is India’s national newspaper?
National News, India News, Latest National News, Breaking News India – The Hindu.
How many English newspapers are there?
Twelve daily newspapers and eleven Sunday-only weekly newspapers are distributed nationally in the United Kingdom. Others circulate in Scotland only and still others serve smaller areas. National daily newspapers publish every day except Sundays and 25 December.
What is the largest newspaper?
Top 100 Newspapers in the United States
|1.||USA Today (Arlington, Va.)||2,278,022|
|2.||Wall Street Journal (New York, N.Y.)||2,062,312|
|3.||Times (New York, N.Y.)||1,120,420|
|4.||Times (Los Angeles)||815,723|
What is the biggest newspaper in the world?
The Top Ten: Top Daily Newspapers in the World
|1.||Yomiuri Shimbun (Japan)||9,101,000|
|2.||Asahi Shimbun (Japan)||6,622,000|
|3.||USA Today (USA)||4,139,000|
|4.||Dainik Bhaskar (India)||3,818,000|
How many US newspapers are there in 2020?
Across the United States, there were 1,260 daily newspapers in 2020, a 1.5% decrease from 2018. Looking at historical data, 488 daily newspapers have disappeared over the last half-century. This marks a 28% drop in the total number of US dailies over 50 years.