- Honda City is a 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs. 10.99 Lakh to 14.94 Lakh in India. It is available in 9 variants and 5 colours. Honda City comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options.
On the safety front, the City comes with dual airbags and ABS. A new Honda City price in India starts at INR 8.50 lakhs and a used Honda City car can be bought around INR 5 lakhs, depending on the condition of the car.
- 1 Is Honda City a luxury car?
- 2 What is price of Honda City 2020?
- 3 Which model of Honda City is best?
- 4 Which car is best under 10 lakh?
- 5 Is Honda City a safe car?
- 6 Which car is best under 2 lakh?
- 7 Which car is better than Honda City?
- 8 Which is better Honda City or Creta?
- 9 Is Honda City expensive to maintain?
- 10 Why is Honda City so popular?
- 11 Which year Honda City is best?
- 12 Is Honda City worth buying?
- 13 Which is the No 1 car in India?
- 14 Which car is best for family?
- 15 Which is the cheapest car in India?
Is Honda City a luxury car?
The Honda City is undeniably a car that provides luxury like no other in the sedan segment. It has every quality a luxurious car should possess, be it a huge cabin space, an eye-grabbing factor, and practicality coupled with a premium feel.
What is price of Honda City 2020?
Honda All New City. Honda All New City is a 5 seater Sedan available in a price range of ₹ 11.03 – 14.88 Lakh. It is available in 9 variants, 1 engine option and 2 transmission options: Manual and Automatic (CVT).
Which model of Honda City is best?
Honda City Variants Price List
- Base Model. City V MT. Rs. 10.99 Lakh*
- Top Petrol. City ZX CVT. Rs. 14.64 Lakh*
- Top Diesel. City ZX MT Diesel. Rs. 14.84 Lakh*
- Top Automatic. City ZX CVT. Rs. 14.64 Lakh*
Which car is best under 10 lakh?
Best Cars Under 10 Lakhs in India
- Nissan Magnite. Rs. 5.49 – 9.89 Lakh.
- Maruti Dzire. Rs. 5.94 – 8.90 Lakh.
- Mahindra XUV300. Rs. 7.95 – 12.70 Lakh.
- Ford EcoSport. Rs. 7.99 – 11.49 Lakh.
- Maruti Wagon R. Rs. 4.65 – 6.18 Lakh.
- Tata Tiago. Rs. 4.85 – 6.84 Lakh.
- Hyundai Verna. Rs. 9.10 – 15.19 Lakh.
- Mahindra Bolero. Rs. 8.17 – 9.14 Lakh.
Is Honda City a safe car?
The Honda City Safety gets an overall score of 86.54 out of 100. The full frontal-offset impact and the side impact test. This also tests the evaluation of safety features on the car. These include the airbags systems which give the Honda City a score of 44.83 for adult protection and 22.85 for child protection.
Which car is best under 2 lakh?
10 Best Used Car to Buy Under 2 lakhs
- Swift Dzire.
- Hyundai i10.
- Hyundai i20.
- Honda City 2nd Gen.
- Skoda Rapid.
- Honda Civic.
- Toyota Etios.
- VW Polo.
Which car is better than Honda City?
The Hyundai Verna is significantly cheaper than the Honda City. The base petrol model is almost a lakh rupees cheaper while the base diesel model is almost Rs 1.5 lakh cheaper. Hyundai has managed to price the car so competitively by offering a 1.4-liter engine in the first two models of the Petrol Verna.
Which is better Honda City or Creta?
Honda City vs Hyundai Creta Comparison
City has 1498 cc (Petrol top model) engine, while Creta has 1497 cc (Petrol top model) engine. As far as mileage is concerned, the City has a mileage of 24.1 kmpl (Diesel top model)> and the Creta has a mileage of 21.4 kmpl (Diesel top model).
Is Honda City expensive to maintain?
The cost of maintenance is around 4,000 to 6,500 in 6 months. The cost varies according to the wear and tear of parts. The Honda City costs around 13 lakhs to 16 lakhs almost the same as as Hyundai Creta, VW Vento, and others and the cost of cars around this price point is about 5,000 and upwards.
Why is Honda City so popular?
Overall, the all-new Honda City might be better known (and bought) for practicality, comfort, feature, space, and good value, but it’s also a wonderful driver’s car.
Which year Honda City is best?
The Honda City is a spacious and reliable midsize sedan that’s also nice to drive. We tell you why it makes for a good used buy.
Rs 6-8 lakh.
|Honda City fact file|
|Price when new||From Rs 7.42 lakh|
|Engine||4 cyls, 1498cc turbo-diesel/ 4 cyls, 1497cc petrol|
Is Honda City worth buying?
Keep it gentle and it will return fuel economy in the mid teens for the petrol and diesel will return even more. Ride Quality – A Honda City reasons to buy list cannot miss ride quality since this is one area that the manufacturer absolutely nailed it.
Which is the No 1 car in India?
The most popular cars in india include Maruti Swift (Rs. 5.73 Lakh), Hyundai i20 (Rs. 6.79 Lakh) and Mahindra Thar (Rs. 12.10 Lakh).
Which car is best for family?
Best Family Cars between 5 lakh and 10 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Swift. Equipped with a 1.2-litre Dualjet petrol engine, the BS-VI model of this popular family vehicle is only present in one variant.
- Hyundai Elite i20.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
- Mahindra Bolero.
Which is the cheapest car in India?
Here is a list of 14 cheapest cars under 5 lakhs available in India.
Top Cars Under 5 Lakhs 2021.
|Maruti Wagon R||Rs. 4.65 – 6.18 Lakh|
|Tata Tiago||Rs. 4.85 – 6.84 Lakh|
|Renault KWID||Rs. 3.12 – 5.31 Lakh|
|Maruti Alto||Rs. 2.99 – 4.48 Lakh|