Prices range from USD 29,995 for the Pilot LX 2WD to 46,420 (INR 19.12-29.59 lakhs) for the Pilot AWD with rear entertainment package.30 mei 2015
- 1 Is Honda Pilot available in India?
- 2 Is Honda Pilot a good SUV?
- 3 Which is better Honda Odyssey or Pilot?
- 4 Is Honda Pilot a luxury car?
- 5 What Honda car is most expensive?
- 6 Which is the cheapest Honda car?
- 7 What problems do Honda pilots have?
- 8 Do Honda pilots last long?
- 9 What year Honda Pilot is best?
- 10 Which is better pilot or passport?
- 11 Which is better Honda Pilot or Toyota Highlander?
- 12 What is the best minivan for the money?
- 13 Which is better Honda Pilot or CRV?
- 14 Is Passport bigger than pilot?
- 15 Can I sleep in a Honda Pilot?
Is Honda Pilot available in India?
The Honda Pilot price in India for the base trim is expected to be around Rs 32 Lakhs. While the top-end trims will be priced around Rs 46 Lakhs in India.
Is Honda Pilot a good SUV?
Is the Honda Pilot a Good SUV? Yes, the 2021 Pilot is a good midsize SUV. This crossover has spacious seating for up to eight people and a solid amount of cargo room. The Pilot delivers a composed ride, even over bumpy roads, and its V6 engine is fairly powerful while delivering decent gas mileage figures.
Which is better Honda Odyssey or Pilot?
Both the Odyssey and Pilot offer good fuel economy for their size. The Odyssey has an ever so slightly superior fuel efficiency with 28 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg in the city. By comparison, the Pilot manages 27 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg in the city.
Is Honda Pilot a luxury car?
Top 5 Reviews and Videos of the Week: Honda Pilot Flies High, Luxury Car of the Year Appears. Among three-row SUVs, few names are as venerable as the Honda Pilot.
What Honda car is most expensive?
Most Expensive Honda Cars
- 2002 Honda NSX-R – $1,30,000. This is again a glamorous launch from the renowned Nippon auto maker.
- 2015 Honda Civic Type-R – $90,000.
- 2009 Honda S2000 Ultimate Edition – $90,000.
- 1990 Honda NSX – $80,000.
- 1999 Honda S2000 – $70,000.
- 1997 Honda Prelude Type SH – $20,000.
Which is the cheapest Honda car?
Honda car price starts at Rs 6.24 Lakh for the cheapest model which is Amaze and the price of most expensive model, which is All New City starts at Rs 11.03 Lakh.
What problems do Honda pilots have?
The most common recurring issue with the Honda Pilot is transmission problems. This can be quite a serious complication to encounter. Transmission problems could cause your vehicle to jerk, speed up or slow down unexpectedly. It could even cause your vehicle to stop working entirely.
Do Honda pilots last long?
A honda pilot is a very sturdy, robust and solid vehicle that can be expected to last for approximately 150,000 miles, although this can depend heavily on use, care, maintenance etc. many users have reported getting well over 300,000 miles with very few serious problems or parts requiring replacement.
What year Honda Pilot is best?
Honda Pilot Reliability by Model Generation
|Year and Model||% of Average Repair Frequency|
|2016 – 2018 Honda Pilot||Best 99% Worst|
|2016 – 2018 Honda Pilot|
|2012 – 2015 Honda Pilot||Best 57% Worst|
|2012 – 2015 Honda Pilot|
Which is better pilot or passport?
The resulting higher ground clearance and superior approach and departure angles mean the Passport has greater off-road abilities than its 3-row sibling.” The Pilot also gets better fuel mileage. It gets an EPA-estimated 20 mpg city/27 mpg hwy/23 mpg combined for FWD engines.
Which is better Honda Pilot or Toyota Highlander?
The Toyota Highlander and Honda Pilot are both good midsize three-row SUVs. In addition, it has more standard features than the Pilot and it’s a bit safer and more fuel-efficient. However, the Pilot is less expensive and it has stronger acceleration, better handling, and more passenger and cargo space.
What is the best minivan for the money?
Best Minivans for the Value
- 2020 Chrysler Voyager. For those wondering why the Chrysler Voyager looks so much like another Chrysler minivan, the Pacifica, it’s not a coincidence.
- 2021 Toyota Sienna.
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica.
- 2022 Honda Odyssey.
- 2021 Kia Sedona.
- 2022 Kia Carnival.
- 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan.
Which is better Honda Pilot or CRV?
The Honda CR-V gets about 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. The 2020 Honda Pilot on the other hand offers a 280 horsepower V6 that gets a ton of power. If power of performance is something you’re looking for in an SUV, you’re probably going to like the 2020 Honda Pilot better than the 2020 Honda CR-V.
Is Passport bigger than pilot?
The Pilot offers 46.8 cu ft behind its second row and 83.9 cu ft with the second row folded flat. The Passport, by comparison, has 41.2 cu ft behind its second row and 77.9 cu ft with the second row folded. So the Passport is smaller than the Pilot, but not by a significant amount.
Can I sleep in a Honda Pilot?
Two adults can comfortably sleep in the back of Pilot. If you decide to go camping in a Pilot, you won’t need a tent.