According to the numbers, Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state and Sikkim is the least populous state in India.8 okt. 2018
Alaska is a unique state due to its unusual daylight schedule and extreme cold. Though it is the largest state in area, it is nearly the least populated state at 735,720 people. That means it only makes up 0.22% of the entire US population!
- 1 Which state in India has the least population?
- 2 What are the 10 least populated states?
- 3 Which is the least populated state?
- 4 Which is the No 1 state in India?
- 5 Who is the big state of India?
- 6 What is the most beautiful state in India?
- 7 What state is the cheapest to live in?
- 8 What is the blackest city in America?
- 9 Which state is the best to live in financially?
- 10 Which is the No 1 city in India?
- 11 What is the lowest populated country?
- 12 How many states are there in India in 2020?
- 13 Which is best state in India to live?
- 14 Which city in India has highest crime rate?
- 15 Which is the richest state in south India?
Which state in India has the least population?
Sikkim is the least populated state in India. The population of this state is 6,07,688. Uttar Pradesh is the largest populated states in our country.
What are the 10 least populated states?
Here is a list of the top ten least populated states in the country:
- Alaska (Population: 735,720)
- North Dakota (Population: 760,900)
- South Dakota (Population: 892,631)
- Delaware (Population: 975,033)
- Rhode Island (Population: 1,056,738)
- Montana (Population: 1,074,532)
- Maine (Population: 1,342,097)
Which is the least populated state?
Wyoming had the lowest population with about 580,000 residents.
Which is the No 1 state in India?
Kerala was the best-governed State while Uttar Pradesh ranked the last in 2019 among large States, according to the recently released Public Affairs Index 2020. The index measures the quality of governance at the State/U.T.
Who is the big state of India?
Rajasthan is the largest state in India. The area occupied by Rajasthan in our country is 342,239 Km2.
What is the most beautiful state in India?
The 10 Most Beautiful States in India
- Kerala. Referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is one of India’s prettiest states.
- Rajasthan. Known as the ‘Land of Kings’, Rajasthan is a state full of stories of wars and victories, romance, misfortunes and glories.
- Himachal Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh.
- Jammu and Kashmir.
What state is the cheapest to live in?
The cheapest state to live in in the United States is Mississippi. Overall, Mississippi’s average cost of living is about 15% lower than the national average cost of living. Mississippi’s living wage is only $48,537 and has the cheapest personal necessities anywhere in the country.
What is the blackest city in America?
Cities with the highest percentage of African American people
|Rank||City||Percentage of African Americans|
Which state is the best to live in financially?
Here are the 10 most affordable states in the U.S.:
- Arkansas. Average cost of living index: 89.16.
- Alabama. Average cost of living index: 88.80.
- Oklahoma. Average cost of living index: 88.09.
- Kansas. Average cost of living index: 86.67.
- Mississippi. Average cost of living index: 84.10.
Which is the No 1 city in India?
Full list. Among Indian cities with a population of more than a million, Bengaluru has emerged as the best city on ease of living parameters among 49 million-plus cities in 2020. The IT capital of India has pushed the earlier top ranker Pune to number two, while Ahmedabad ranked the third among 111 other cities.
What is the lowest populated country?
The Smallest Countries
The three least populated countries in the world are Vatican City, an enclave in the city of Rome in Italy, Monaco, a principality on the Mediterranean coast and an enclave within Southern France, and Nauru, a tiny island country in Micronesia in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.
How many states are there in India in 2020?
There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the President through an Administrator appointed by him/her. From the largest to the smallest, each State/ UT of India has a unique demography, history and culture, dress, festivals, language etc.
Which is best state in India to live?
According to the Public Affairs Index-2020 released by the Public Affairs Centre in Bengaluru on Friday, Kerala was pronounced the best governed state in India while Uttar Pradesh ended at the bottom in the large states category.
Which city in India has highest crime rate?
Delhi had the highest crime rate (incidence of crime per 100,000 population) among all States of India at 1586.1, rising steeply from 1342.5.
Which is the richest state in south India?
Tamil Nadu‘s net state domestic product is the second largest economy in India. Tamil Nadu is the second largest state economy after Maharashtra with a gross state domestic product of ₹2,134,395 crore (US$300 billion). With GDP per capita of $3,000 it ranks fourth among Indian states.