- India v New Zealand 5th one-day international (ODI) match on February 03 at Westpac Stadium, Wellington; the game starts at 02:00 AM GMT. India and New Zealand have played 105 matches together in the ODI cricket at the International level, India have won 54, and New Zealand won 45 while 5 games ends up without any result and one game tied.
- 1 Has India won ODI series in New Zealand?
- 2 Who won the 1st ODI India vs New Zealand?
- 3 How many ODI are there between India and New Zealand?
- 4 Who won the 5th t20 match?
- 5 Who is the No 1 cricketer in world?
- 6 Which country has not won Test series in India?
- 7 Who won 3rd ODI match today?
- 8 Why did India lost to New Zealand?
- 9 Who won today match India vs Australia?
- 10 How many times India beat New Zealand in World Cup?
Has India won ODI series in New Zealand?
The tour included three Tests, five ODIs and two T20Is. New Zealand won both the T20Is. India won both the ODI series 3–1 and Test series 1–0.
Indian cricket team in New Zealand in 2008–09.
|Indian cricket team in New Zealand in 2009|
|Result||India won the 3-match series 1–0|
|Most runs||Jesse Ryder (327)||Gautam Gambhir (445)|
Who won the 1st ODI India vs New Zealand?
New Zealand 348/6 vs India 347/4 | 1st ODI | ICC. Video Player is loading.
How many ODI are there between India and New Zealand?
Indian cricket team in New Zealand in 2019–20. The India cricket team toured New Zealand from January to March 2020 to play two Tests, three One Day Internationals (ODIs) and five Twenty20 International (T20I) matches.
Who won the 5th t20 match?
India defeated England by 36 runs in the fifth Twenty20 International to claim the series 3-2 here on Saturday. Rohit Sharma’s blistering 64 off just 34 balls laid the foundation for India’s massive total of 224 for two. 4 дня назад
Who is the No 1 cricketer in world?
Men’s ODI Batting Rankings
Which country has not won Test series in India?
Out of all the Test-playing nations where Test cricket has been hosted, South Africa and Australia are the two nations where India have never won a Test series. India have played six Test series in South Africa, losing five and drawing one.
Who won 3rd ODI match today?
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI highlights: India wins by 13 runs; AUS clinch series 2-1.
Why did India lost to New Zealand?
India’s batsmen have had success on some difficult pitches, very recently. Equally, it wasn’t decisive for New Zealand. So, ultimately, India lost this series because they batted poorly, in very difficult conditions, with a plan that wasn’t suited to the challenge at hand.
Who won today match India vs Australia?
Team India win series 2-1, conquer Gabba!
How many times India beat New Zealand in World Cup?
Out of the five matches played in New Zealand, the Men in Blue have won one while the Kiwis have tasted glory four times. India–New Zealand battles have always been intense, the Cricket World Cup 2019 semifinal being the latest one in the mix.