Employees with Computer Programmer in their job title in Chennai, Tamil Nadu earn an average of 73.4% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Bangalore, Karnataka (63.2% more) and New Delhi, Delhi (63.2% more).
- 1 How many programmers are in India?
- 2 Who is the best programmer in India?
- 3 What is the salary of coding in India?
- 4 How much does it cost to hire a programmer in India?
- 5 Which is highest paid job in India?
- 6 Who is the world’s best programmer?
- 7 Who is the youngest software engineer?
- 8 Which country has the best programmers?
- 9 Who is the youngest programmer?
- 10 Is Python a good future?
- 11 Is Python enough to get a job?
- 12 Can I learn Python without knowing C?
- 13 Can I hire someone to create an app?
- 14 How do I hire a startup developer?
- 15 How much do programmers cost?
How many programmers are in India?
India has about 2.75 million. But by 2018, India will have 5.2 million developers, a nearly 90% increase, versus 4.5 million in the U.S., a 25% increase though that period, Evans Data projects.
Who is the best programmer in India?
Meet the top 10 smartest student coders from India- Winners of IndiaHacks 2013
- Abhishek remarks that he is a learner.
- Nishant Damia says he loves programming and designing algorithms.
- Gaurav Chand Katoch who finished 2nd in IndiaHacks is an active footballer.
- Pulkit Goel who is currently pursuing his B.
What is the salary of coding in India?
The average salary for a computer programmer is ₹ 24,835 per month in India.
How much does it cost to hire a programmer in India?
Cost for outsourcing PHP Developers in India
According to stats, the average rate for a PHP developer is $50 to $60 per hour. Hiring professionals through an agency can also prove to be less costly as compared to other platforms.
Which is highest paid job in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
- Chartered Accountant.
- Marketing Manager.
Who is the world’s best programmer?
Here is the list of top 10 programmers in the world of all time.
- James Gosling.
- Linus Torvalds.
- Anders Hejlsberg.
- Tim Berners-Lee.
- Brian Kernighan.
- Ken Thompson.
- Guido van Rossum.
- Donald Knuth. Donald Ervin Knuth is an American computer scientist, mathematician, and Professor Emeritus at Stanford University.
Who is the youngest software engineer?
6-year-old Arham Om Talsania becomes world’s youngest computer programmer | Hindustan Times.
Which country has the best programmers?
According to HackerRank, the top 5 countries with the best web developers are:
Who is the youngest programmer?
6-yr-old Arham Om Talsania becomes world’s youngest computer programmer. Arham Om Talsania is a six-year-old boy who has become the world’s youngest computer programmer, setting an unprecedented record.
Is Python a good future?
Python will be the language of the future. Testers will have to upgrade their skills and learn these languages to tame the AI and ML tools. Python might not have bright years in the past years (which is mainly launch in the year 1991) but it has seen a continuous and amazing trend of growth in the 21st century.
Is Python enough to get a job?
No. Just Python will not be enough to land a job.
Can I learn Python without knowing C?
You can easily start if you have some basic know-how of English and mathematics. Students still start with a procedural set of statically typed languages like C, C++, Java or Pascal. Students can still choose PYTHON as their first language, even without any programming background.
Can I hire someone to create an app?
Use sites like Upwork, Toptal, Freelancer, Fiverr, etc. to find and hire a freelance programmer to build an app. All of them have certain rating system, past works and reviews of projects by developers. Talk to a few app programmers, leave out those who avoid your questions or force their tools/solutions upon you.
How do I hire a startup developer?
Be in places you think the developers you’re looking for will be present—meet-ups, IRC chatrooms, Hackathons, dev-conferences. Put the word out—your company’s message, the fact that you’re looking for developers out in these circles, and what you’re trying to solve. Hopefully, something should work out.
How much do programmers cost?
In terms of costs, that varies a lot depending on the complexity of the app you want. Expect to pay between $50 and $100 an hour for a developer.