- 1 Which apps are not available in India?
- 2 Why are some apps not available in my country?
- 3 How can I download an app not available in India?
- 4 How do I download an app that isn’t available in my country?
- 5 Which is the No 1 app?
- 6 Which apps are banned?
- 7 How do I install banned apps?
- 8 Is Evozi app safe?
- 9 How do I change the country of my app store?
- 10 How do I download apps using VPN?
- 11 Is monkey still an App 2020?
- 12 How can I download iOS apps without App Store?
- 13 How do I download an app from another country App Store?
Which apps are not available in India?
Here are the top 5 Android apps that are not on the Google Play Store:
- Videoder. Videoder is essentially a YouTube Downloader application, it allows you to download videos from YouTube and many other video streaming services including Facebook.
- Popcorn Time.
Why are some apps not available in my country?
Force Stop and Clear Cache for Google Play
Before you download the app you have some clearing to do. Open “Settings -> Application -> Application Manager” or “All Applications -> Locate Google Play Store -> Clear Cache -> Force Stop.” Do not press “Clear Data;” you want to leave this part alone.
How can I download an app not available in India?
Tweaking Google Play Store Settings
- Open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top right corner and select Account.
- Click on Country and Profiles and select a different country- the one where the app you want to install is available for download.
How do I download an app that isn’t available in my country?
Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device. Step 2: Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
Which is the No 1 app?
WhatsApp was Facebook’s most-downloaded app in 2020 at 600 million installs, followed by the original Facebook app itself with 540 million installs, Instagram with 503 million, and Messenger with 404 million.
Which apps are banned?
So far the list of prominent apps which are banned in India includes, PUBG Mobile, TikTok, ShareIt, Baidu, CamScanner, UC Browser, Likee, Bigo Live, Shein, Clash of Clans to name a few.
How do I install banned apps?
Here are some ways you can still download or use these banned apps in India.
- Use VPN app.
- Download the APK file.
- Applying for an overseas Apple account.
- Use a new device.
Is Evozi app safe?
Well, not exactly an Android app, it only lets you download free apps and games from the Google Play store, not the paid ones, to prevent piracy. Is it safe? The sites directly fetched APK from the Google Play Store, so it’s unlikely the app will be infected with malware.
How do I change the country of my app store?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method.
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How do I download apps using VPN?
How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN. Choosing a solid VPN is the most important step.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
- Open Google Play Store and Enjoy a Host of New Apps.
Is monkey still an App 2020?
What exactly happened to the Monkey app? Monkey is still around and you can download it on Google Play. However, it seems like the Apple store has taken it down (unless you downloaded it before — there’s a way you can still access it).
How can I download iOS apps without App Store?
Get the app by finishing the steps provided here.
- Open Safari on your iOS device and go to visit appeven.net. Tap the “Arrow up” icon on its screen.
- Select the “Add to Home Screen” button.
- Go back to you home screen and tap “the icon” of the application.
- Browse the article and look for the “Download page”.
How do I download an app from another country App Store?
Tap View Apple ID or View Account. Tap Country/Region. Tap Change Country or Region. Tap the Store menu and tap your country.