SBI Clerk Exam, Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2021 Events||Dates|
|PET Call Letter||28th May 2021|
|Pre-Examination Training Dates||June 2021|
|Call letter for Preliminary Examination||29th June 2021|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary)||10 – 13 July 2021, 29 Aug 2021|
Nog 6 rijen•5 dagen geleden
- SBI clerk 2021 recruitment exam is one of the most widely popular bank exams in India. It is an online based test, conducted to recruit SBI Clerk or Junior Associates to work for the state bank of India with pay range of ₹20,000 to ₹23,000 per month. Over 8000 clerk/junior associates vacancies released through SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment exam.
SBI (State Bank of India) conducts SBI Exam every year to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Clerks, Probationary Officers and Specialist Officers. SBI Recruitment is done once a year and notifications for the same are released before many months in the SBI Official Website.
- 1 What is the eligibility for SBI Clerk Exam?
- 2 What is the exam date of SBI clerk 2020?
- 3 What is SBI clerk salary?
- 4 How many exams are there in SBI clerk?
- 5 What is salary of bank clerk?
- 6 Is SBI Clerk Exam easy?
- 7 Which bank exam is easy?
- 8 Is there interview in SBI clerk?
- 9 Is SBI clerk a permanent job?
- 10 Which bank clerk salary is highest?
- 11 Can I get home posting in SBI clerk?
- 12 What is the duty of SBI clerk?
- 13 What is syllabus of SBI clerk?
- 14 Can 12th pass apply for bank clerk?
- 15 How can I prepare for SBI clerk?
What is the eligibility for SBI Clerk Exam?
the minimum education qualification for SBI Clerk exam is a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
What is the exam date of SBI clerk 2020?
What is the SBI Clerk exam date 2020 for the prelims examination? Ans. The SBI Clerk exam dates for the prelims examination 2020 are February 22nd & 29th and March 1st & 8th, 2020.
What is SBI clerk salary?
The SBI Clerk salary pay scale will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. This means an SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) will get a starting pay of Rs. 11,765/- with an annual increment of Rs 655/- i.e 13075.
How many exams are there in SBI clerk?
For the selection to the post of Clerical Cadre through SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2021 exam, candidates are selected through two phases of exams– SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exam.
What is salary of bank clerk?
The IBPS Clerk basic pay in India is Rs. 11765/-.
IBPS Clerk Salary in India.
|IBPS Clerk Salary Structure|
|Population More Than 45 lakhs||Population Less Than 45 lakhs|
|Basic Pay||Rs 11765||Rs 11765|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs 5311||Rs 5311|
|Travel Allowance||Rs 425||Rs 425|
Is SBI Clerk Exam easy?
SBI Clerk prelims exam was easy to moderate. The English Language section was easy. The Numerical and Reasoning Ability was easy to moderate.
SBI Clerk Prelims Overall Exam Analysis 2020.
|Sections||Difficulty Level||Good attempts|
|Reasoning Ability||Easy to Moderate||28-32|
|Numerical Ability||Easy to Moderate||26-30|
Which bank exam is easy?
Amongst all the banking exams the easiest to crack is IBPS RRB – Regional Rural Bank examinations.
Is there interview in SBI clerk?
Is there interview in SBI Clerk? No, there isn’t any interview for the post of clerical cadre in SBI.
Is SBI clerk a permanent job?
The SBI apprentice is not the employee of the bank, they are the trainees. This clearly means that the SBI Apprentice is not a permanent job. The employee after the training period will be given a stipend as mentioned by the State bank of India.
Which bank clerk salary is highest?
An IBPS Clerk has a basic pay of Rs 11,765 while the maximum is Rs 31540.
Can I get home posting in SBI clerk?
You will find a SBI Branch at every nook and corner of the country and you can be posted anywhere there. For clerical cadre, generally the posting is within the state though that does not ensure that you will get posting in your home town or district.
What is the duty of SBI clerk?
The SBI Clerical Cadre is responsible for all the client interactions and client-related operations. The SBI Clerks are designated as cashiers, depositors and other front desk posts. The vacancies to the post of SBI Clerical Cadre are filled through SBI Clerk 2019 recruitment examination.
What is syllabus of SBI clerk?
The SBI Clerk prelims syllabus comprises three sections: Quantitative Aptitude.
SBI Clerk Syllabus: Reasoning Ability.
|SBI Clerk Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Syllabus||Expected Number of questions|
Can 12th pass apply for bank clerk?
IBPS has raised the qualification for Bank Clerk from 12th pass to Graduation. So you are not eligible for IBPS Clerical. But SBI still takes 12th pass students for Clerical post. If you have got 60% marks in 12th and you have Computer Knowledge then you can apply for SBI Clerical.
How can I prepare for SBI clerk?
How to start SBI Clerk Prelims Preparation?
- First and foremost requirement to start your SBI Clerk exam preparation is Proper Knowledge of the new exam pattern and detailed syllabus.
- This is important since it will help you figure out the section-wise weightage of different topics which you may come across in the exam.