Top 7 e-commerce websites in India
- Amazon. Amazon is one of the biggest online stores with a global presence.
- Flipkart. Flipkart is an Indian based e-commerce venture and over the years, it has garnered a lot of interest in the minds of Indian consumers.
Top 10 E-Commerce Websites in India (2021) You Need to Know
- Amazon India. Amazon is the leading eCommerce website in India and undoubtedly the best when it comes to customer service.
- Alibaba. It is a popular e-commerce website in India with numerous monthly users. It is a big name and is recognized internationally for its customer services.
- Flipkart. Flipkart is one of the reputed ecommerce sites of India and has cemented its place among the Indian consumers.
- Myntra. Myntra undoubtedly deserves to be in the top 10 ecommerce website in India because of its brilliant products.
- PayTm. Slowly and steadily, PayTm has made it to this exclusive list of ecommerce retailers in India.
- IndiaMART. Another best ecommerce website in India, IndiaMART is a B2B marketplace in the nation.
- Shopclues. Last but not the least entry in this list is Shopclues. It has been working steadily and has been working its way up by focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Snapdeal. Being a renowned ecommerce site, Snapdeal has been catering to the customers needs for a long time now.
- Jabong (Acquired by Myntra) This top ecommerce website in India created a lot of buzz within a few months of its launch.
- First Cry. First cry is one of the best ecommerce platforms specializing in baby products and clothes for young teenagers.
Reference: See less
Was this helpful?
- 1 Which is the best ecommerce site in India?
- 2 What are the top 10 ecommerce sites?
- 3 Which is the biggest ecommerce company in India?
- 4 Which product sell the most online in India?
- 5 Why is Alibaba not in India?
- 6 Which Indian cities shop online most?
- 7 What is the number 1 ecommerce site?
- 8 Which E-commerce is best?
- 9 What are the most successful ecommerce sites?
- 10 Who is the father of e-commerce?
- 11 Who is bigger Flipkart or Amazon?
- 12 Is Amazon big in India?
- 13 Which product sells most online?
- 14 What sells most on Amazon India?
- 15 What is the most sold item on Flipkart?
Which is the best ecommerce site in India?
Top 10 popular ecommerce sites Indians like to shop at
- Amazon India. Top of the lot is Amazon India, beating all other ecommerce websites, as per SimilarWeb.
- Flipkart. The king of Indian ecommerce holds second place in website popularity.
- Ebay India.
What are the top 10 ecommerce sites?
List of the top 10 American e-commerce platforms by monthly traffic
- Amazon. Founded in the US in 1994, Amazon started as an online bookstore that later diversified to products including media, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
- Home Depot.
- Best Buy.
Which is the biggest ecommerce company in India?
In 2017, the largest e-commerce companies in India were Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon. In 2018, Amazon beat Flipkart and was recorded the biggest ecommerce in india in terms of revenue.
Which product sell the most online in India?
Products that are most in demand and selling online in India
- Apparels. Dresses constitute the largest segment of all products sold online in India.
- Mobile Phones.
- Books and Stationery.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Fashion Accessories.
- Beauty Products.
Why is Alibaba not in India?
The Government of India has recently imposed a ban on as many as 59 Chinese apps in the wake of rising Indo-China border tension in Ladakh, citing threat to the country’s security and user privacy.
Which Indian cities shop online most?
According to the report, Delhi-NCR topped the charts as the most online shopping savvy city in India, closely followed by Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad.
What is the number 1 ecommerce site?
1. Amazon. Amazon is not only an American e-commerce leader, but it’s also the leading e-commerce site in most countries.
Which E-commerce is best?
5 Best Paid eCommerce Platforms
- Wix – The Best eCommerce Platform. Visit Wix.com. Wix Pros.
- Shopify – the Most Popular Platform. Visit Shopify.com. Shopify Pros.
- Squarespace – Best Online Store Builder. Visit Squarespace.com. Squarespace Pros.
- Zyro – the Cheapest Base Plan. Visit Zyro.com. Zyro Pros.
- Volusion. Visit Volusion.com.
What are the most successful ecommerce sites?
The 10 Best Looking, Most Successful Ecommerce Websites
- Amazon. Amazon is the king of successful ecommerce sites, but it didn’t get there overnight.
- The Home Depot.
- Forever 21.
Who is the father of e-commerce?
Michael Aldrich (22 August 1941 – 19 May 2014) was an English inventor, innovator and entrepreneur. In 1979 he invented online shopping to enable online transaction processing between consumers and businesses, or between one business and another, a technique known later as e-commerce.
Who is bigger Flipkart or Amazon?
According to Forrester Research, an American market research company, Flipkart had 31.9% market share, making it the largest online retailer in India. On the other hand, Amazon India isn’t far behind with a 31.2% market share.
Is Amazon big in India?
Amazon has a growing presence in India. The e-commerce giant has invested billions into the South Asian nation.
Which product sells most online?
With these products, the demand is assured, but so is the competition.
- Fashion items. Interestingly, fashion is the top selling industry in almost all of the world.
- Trips and tourism.
- Tech products.
- Second-hand sales.
- Books and Musis.
- Educational Courses.
What sells most on Amazon India?
Top Selling Categories & Items
- Toys & Games. Products that go well under this category are:
- Electronic Accessories & Gadgets. Products that go well under this category are:
- Video Games. Products that go well under this category are:
- Camera & Photo Accessories.
- Clothes, Shoes, and Jewelry.
- Beauty And Personal Care.
What is the most sold item on Flipkart?
As per Google’s compiled data on consumers’ search process, and the online products creating maximum traction, the products that sell most on Flipkart and Amazon are as below. Apparel and accessories sell the most with an impressive figure of 84%, followed by Electronics at 71%.