FAQ: India vs new zealand t20?

India Batting

Batsmen India Batting R SR
Rohit SharmaR Sharma c Ross Taylor b Mitchell Santner 7 116.66
KL RahulKL Rahul WKT c Tim Southee b Ish Sodhi 56 207.40
Virat KohliV Kohli CPT c Martin Guptill b Blair Tickner 45 140.62
Shreyas IyerS Iyer NOT OUT 58 200.00

Nog 15 rijen
HIGHLIGHTS OF INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND 2nd T20 2019. After India lost the first T20 match on 6th February 2019 by 80 runs. Here are some of the highlights of India vs New Zealand 2nd T20 match which was played on 8th February 2019 in Eden Park, Auckland at 11:30 pm (IST), 6:00 pm (local time).

How many T20 matches India won against New Zealand?

Head to head record

Opponent Matches Won
Ireland 3 3
New Zealand 16 6
Pakistan 8 6
South Africa 15 9

Who won the first T20 between India and New Zealand?

New Zealand 203/5 vs India 204/4 | 1st T20I | ICC.

You might be interested:  Question: Sip Investments India?

Who won today T20 match between India and New Zealand?

IND v NZ 4th T20I Latest Update: INDIA WIN THE FOURTH T20I! KL Rahul starts with a six and a four but holes out on the third delivery.

Has India won any series in New Zealand?

The Indian cricket team toured New Zealand from 25 February to 7 April 2009, playing a Test match series with New Zealand for the first time in five years. India won both the ODI series 3–1 and Test series 1–0.

Has India ever won a t20 series in New Zealand?

New Zealand won the T20I series 2–1, and ended India’s run of ten T20I series without defeat. It was the first time that India had lost a T20I bilateral series of three or more matches.

Indian cricket team in New Zealand in 2018–19
Results India won the 5- match series 4–1
Most runs Ross Taylor (177) Ambati Rayudu (190)

Who Win Match India vs New Zealand?

Rohit Sharma’s impressive half-century and stunning bowling performances by pacers Jasprit Bumrah and Navdeep Saini led India to a 7–run win over New Zealand in the 5th T20I at Mount Maunganui on Sunday. The victory on Sunday made India the first full ICC member to win a T20I series 5-0.

Who won the t20 last night?

Sydney Sixers defeat Perth Scorchers by nine wickets in BBL Qualifier to book spot in final .

When did India vs New Zealand match start?

The three- match ODI series will commence with the first ODI in Hamilton on February 5th. The opener will be followed by the ODI in Auckland on February 8th. The final match of the tour will be played in Mount Maunganui on February 11th.

You might be interested:  Java Developer Salary In India?

Who was the man of the match in the 3rd Ind vs NZ ODI?

Henry Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Colin de Grandhomme consign India to first whitewash in 22 years

Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
Toss New Zealand , elected to field first
Player Of The Match Henry Nicholls
Player Of The Series Ross Taylor
Series result New Zealand won the 3 – match series 3 -0

Which city is hosting NZ XI India tour game?

India will play the only practice game ahead of the Test series with New Zealand XI at the Seddon Park in Hamilton. Friday’s practice match between the two sides will start at 3:30 AM IST.

Who is better Smith or Kohli?

And no surprise, he fares much better than Smith as a captain. Of the 55 Tests Kohli has captained India, he has won 33 and lost 12. Whereas Smith , who has played 34 Tests as a skipper, has won 18 and lost 10. Kohli has a mighty impressive win-loss ratio of 2.75 to Smith’s 1.80.

Which country has not won Test series in India?

Out of all the Test-playing nations where Test cricket has been hosted, South Africa and Australia are the two nations where India have never won a Test series.

Has India ever won a series in Australia?

Series summary Conversely, India had never managed to win a Test series in Australia until 2018–19 series , after which they continued their winning streak in the 2020-21 series , thereby retaining the trophy for two editions outside home.

1 звезда2 звезды3 звезды4 звезды5 звезд (нет голосов)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *