One of the main reasons for visitors disliking India is getting sick of a condition called “Delhi Belly” which means upsetting the stomach due to eating spicy or contaminated food. Visitors are not used to eating street food or food prepared from water from the “supplies” that could easily cause diarrhoea.
- 1 What are the bad things about India?
- 2 Why India is not good for living?
- 3 Is India a weird country?
- 4 Is India a bad place to visit?
- 5 What should I avoid in India?
- 6 What is best about India?
- 7 Is $100 a lot of money in India?
- 8 Is India the worst country to live?
- 9 How difficult is Indian life?
- 10 What are the special things in India?
- 11 Did you know facts about India?
- 12 What are the unique features of India?
- 13 Is India safe for female Travellers?
- 14 What does India mean in English?
- 15 How much money do you need in India?
What are the bad things about India?
30 Worst Things About India That Will Make You Sad
- Littering all over the streets and then blaming others for it.
- The fact that $130 million public money is spent on such statues rather than the public itself.
- When perverts like him are worshipped by people across the country.
- When we are easily trapped into politicians ‘Divide and rule policy’
Why India is not good for living?
Despite giving good ratings for high salaries and low living costs, expats in the country struggled with pollution, long working hours, culture shock, personal safety concerns, poor family life and below-par quality of life. India also performed poorly in the Working Abroad Index, with a rank of 49 among 65 countries.
Is India a weird country?
India is undoubtedly one of the most interesting countries in the world. It strikes us with its contrasts, impresses us with its traditions and culture, and stays a secret for most foreigners. Bright Side gathered 19 amazing facts about this country of spices that will show India from a completely different side.
Is India a bad place to visit?
Generally speaking, India is mostly safe for tourists. Violent crime isn’t common in this country, especially not against foreigners, while petty theft does exist but it is more prominent in areas frequented by tourist.
What should I avoid in India?
To have a safe and delightful trip, here are 15 things that you should never do in India.
- Do not wear shoes inside a temple or home.
- Do not point your finger or touch anything with your feet.
- Do not wear skimpy clothes.
- Do not expect punctuality.
- Do not show affection in public.
- Do not drink tap water.
What is best about India?
India is the largest democracy in the world, the 7th largest Country in the world, and one of the most ancient civilizations. India has the largest number of Post Offices in the world. The largest employer in India is the Indian Railways, employing over a million people.
Is $100 a lot of money in India?
$100 is ~7,000 Indian Rupees, although this fluctuates. Today, $100 USD = 7,521.20 rupees because the US Dollar is strong, but this changes by the minute. In general, $100 can buy you quite a lot. Some travelers spend less than $20 a day as they sightsee, so it can get you 5 days.
Is India the worst country to live?
In terms of quality of life, India has ranked among the worst countries for the past six years. India ranks in the bottom five in terms of safety, with more than two in five respondents finding the country “not peaceful”.
How difficult is Indian life?
Although this fact embarrasses a lot of educated Indians, it is a fact that cannot escape notice. The unfortunate thing is that India’s dirtiness cannot be written off due to its poverty, as there are plenty of other poor societies that are cleaner than India. Many Indian houses are meticulously cleaned and spotless.
What are the special things in India?
Here’s a list of unique things in India:
- India’s only glass mosque: Shillong, Meghalaya.
- India’s only tobacco-free village: Shankarpura, Haryana.
- India’s only coal museum is in Margherita, Assam.
- India’s only active volcano: Barren Island, Andaman and Nicobar Island.
Did you know facts about India?
40 Fun and Interesting Facts About India That Might Surprise You
- Cows are considered sacred.
- India is the wettest inhabited place on Earth.
- India has over 300,000 mosques and over 2 million Hindu temples.
- Chenab Bridge is the highest rail bridge in the world.
- Rajasthan has a Temple of Rats.
- You can drive on the world’s highest motorable road.
- Home of a mysterious skeleton lake.
What are the unique features of India?
India is tagged as the mother of so many inventions like algebra, number zero, shampoo, chess, value of pi and diamond mining. India has nearly 90,000 types of animals including over 350 mammals, 1,200 bird species and 50,000 plant species. All these features made India a Unique Country in the World.
Is India safe for female Travellers?
It’s not about safe or unsafe destinations – anything can happen anywhere. However, it’s unlikely most women traveling in India will face aggressive or hostile behavior. Staring and unwanted attention are common.
What does India mean in English?
Via Latin from Greek India, from Indos, the name of the River Indus, from Persian Hind, from Sanskrit sindhu ‘river’, specifically ‘the Indus’, also ‘the region around the Indus’ (compare with Sindhi). Both the Greeks and the Persians extended the name to include all the country east of the Indus.
How much money do you need in India?
How much money will you need for your trip to India? You should plan to spend around ₨2,108 ($29) per day on your vacation in India, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.