- 1 Why is it called the Golden Triangle India?
- 2 When should I visit the Golden Triangle of India?
- 3 How long is the Golden Triangle India?
- 4 What is called the Golden Triangle?
- 5 What is the best time of year to visit the Taj Mahal?
- 6 What are the Golden Triangle cities in India?
- 7 Which is better Agra or Jaipur?
- 8 Is April a good time to visit India?
- 9 Which month is the hottest in India?
- 10 How much time do you need to see the Taj Mahal?
- 11 Is India expensive to visit?
- 12 How can Delhi Belly be avoided in India?
- 13 What is the drug triangle?
- 14 Where is Golden Triangle Thailand?
- 15 What cities make up the Golden Triangle?
Why is it called the Golden Triangle India?
The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The Golden Triangle is now a well traveled route providing a good spectrum of the country’s different landscapes.
When should I visit the Golden Triangle of India?
With a lot of walking to be done, the best time to visit the Golden Triangle is October to mid-April, with temps between 22-32°C. Freezing spells can hit Delhi January and February, due to a Himalayan influence, while May and June can scorch at 45°C.
How long is the Golden Triangle India?
The Golden Triangle usually takes 7 nights to do at a comfortable pace; we recommend this as a minimum amount of time. If you have more days to spare, we think it’s worth spending extra nights in Jaipur and getting to know the city better on a cultural walking tour.
What is called the Golden Triangle?
The Golden Triangle is the area where the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet at the confluence of the Ruak and Mekong rivers.
What is the best time of year to visit the Taj Mahal?
Avoid winters as the Taj will shadowed by fog, i.e., from the months of November to February. So early summers, i.e., from March to June is the best time to visit the monument. And the best days to plan a visit are between Monday and Thursday. Just in case you are planning a trip to Taj Mahal , take note of these tips.
What are the Golden Triangle cities in India?
India’s Golden Triangle is the route between Delhi , Agra and Jaipur . It’s named for the almost-equilateral triangle that the three cities make when plotted on a map.
Which is better Agra or Jaipur?
Jaipur offers greater variety of tourist attractions and the standard of tourist facilities is better than Agra . The Taj is the most recognisable monument of India and Agra is worth visiting purely to see this magnificent building but Jaipur is the better destination.
Is April a good time to visit India?
The best time to visit India is between October and March, when the weather is more likely to be warm, sunny, and dry. During this time , the north offers clear blue skies. However, December and January are much cooler, with potential fog, while the higher Himalaya can be very cold, but with clearer mountain views.
Which month is the hottest in India?
May is the hottest month in India. Temperatures average around 32–40 °C (90–104 °F) in most of the interior. Monsoon or rainy season, lasting from June to September .
How much time do you need to see the Taj Mahal?
Normally, you should budget 2 to 3 Hours as time taken to visit taj mahal . Depending on your level of interest in the place and whether you wish to have a more detailed and thorough tour or not, the time taken can be less or more.
Is India expensive to visit?
India is commonly known as one of the least expensive destinations for travelers, especially for budget travelers. For those of you on the tightest of budgets, you could survive here in India with a daily spending limit of $15 USD per day.
How can Delhi Belly be avoided in India?
4. Hot and fresh Eat at busy spots full of locals. Heat kills germs, so choose hot food. Embrace street food, but ask your leader for recommendations. Go vegetarian sometimes. Beware of buffets as dishes can be left unrefrigerated for too long. Avoid salad as it’s usually rinsed in tap water. Don’t eat cut fruit.
What is the drug triangle?
• The consequences of drug use are determined by a combination of factors: the drug itself, the person using the drug , and the place where the drug is being used. This is known as the ‘ drug use’ triangle . • To make safer decisions in drug -related situations, young people need to have reliable information about drugs .
Where is Golden Triangle Thailand?
The Golden Triangle is located in Chiang Rai province in northern Thailand.It earned its English name from being where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet. To the locals it’s Sop Ruak , as it is where the mighty Mekong and Ruak Rivers meet.
What cities make up the Golden Triangle?
Golden Triangle (India) – One of the most popular itineraries in India linking together the cities of Delhi , Agra and Jaipur.