Indian Maharajas’ Train is a luxury train in India introduced by Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). A traveler gets an amazing opportunity to Experience royalty but running on wheels. Maharajas’ Express Indian Luxury Train has four cabins : Deluxe, Presidential Suite, Suite and Junior Suite.
Maharajas’ Express – an initiative of Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) – is the latest luxury train to be introduced in India. Dubbed India’s equivalent to the Orient Express of Europe, this Maharaja train is rated by prestigious travel magazines and luxury guides as one of the greatest rail journeys in the world.
- 1 What is the ticket price of Maharaja Express?
- 2 What is Maharaja Express train?
- 3 How many Maharaja Express in India?
- 4 What is the route of Maharaja Express?
- 5 Which is the richest train in India?
- 6 Which is the cheapest luxury train in India?
- 7 Why Maharaja Express is so expensive?
- 8 Which is the fastest train in India?
- 9 How can I book Golden Chariot train?
- 10 Which is biggest junction in India?
- 11 What is the best train in India?
- 12 Which is the most luxury train in India?
- 13 What is the cost of Palace on Wheels?
- 14 Is there a royal family in India?
- 15 How can I book Maharaja Express ticket?
What is the ticket price of Maharaja Express?
Maharajas’ Express Price for 2021-22 & 2022-23 (USD)
|The Indian Panorama (7 Days/ 6 Nights) (Covering approx. 2309 kms)||Adult Single Supplement||$13,800 $13,800|
|Treasures of India (4 Days/ 3 Nights) (Covering approx. 860 kms)||Adult Single Supplement||$7,600 $7,600|
What is Maharaja Express train?
The Maharajas‘ Express is a luxury tourist train owned and operated by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation(IRCTC). It runs on 4 circuits covering more than 12 destinations across North-West and Central India, mainly centered on Rajasthan between the months of October and April.
How many Maharaja Express in India?
The Maharajas Express operates on 4 different Journeys (each with unique name) across North, Central & Western India and guests have a choice to book from four different categories of Cabins & Suites.
What is the route of Maharaja Express?
The Maharajas’ Express offers a delightful journey to five northern and north-central states of India. You will travel to Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, and Delhi in the comfort of the Maharajas’ Express trains.
Which is the richest train in India?
Here’s a list of 5 luxury trains run and maintained by the Indian Railways:
- Maharajas’ Express. Owned and operated by IRCTC, Maharajas’ Express is the most expensive luxury train in India.
- Palace on Wheels.
- Royal Rajasthan on Wheels.
- The Golden Chariot.
- The Deccan Odyssey.
Which is the cheapest luxury train in India?
Maharaja’s Express is the cheapest luxury train in India.
Why Maharaja Express is so expensive?
Maharajas‘ Express belongs to Indian Railways property so every Indian can travel through if they can afford it. Because a single cabin may costs in lakh so it will be more expensive for them to afford a journey through Maharajas‘ Express.
Which is the fastest train in India?
However, a high speed rail line is under construction, and a large network is planned. As of 2021, the fastest train operating in the country is the Gatimaan Express, with an operating speed of up to 160 km/h (99 mph).
How can I book Golden Chariot train?
Two times name change is allowed for seasons 2020-21, 2021-22 & 2022-23, if requested directly by the guests to IRCTC ([email protected]). The date change is allowed 45 days prior to departure subject to availability and mail received from the guests (direct booking).
Which is biggest junction in India?
Mathura junction is the largest railway junction in India, with as many as 7 routes emerging from this station.
What is the best train in India?
20 Best Indian Train Journeys
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (New Jalpaiguri to Darjeeling)
- Palace on Wheels.
- The Himalayan Queen (Kalka-Shimla)
- Mandovi Express (Mumbai – Goa)
- Matsyagandha Express (Ratnagiri- Mangalore)
- Maharaja Deccan Odyssey.
- Nizamuddin Duronto Express.
- Delhi Jaisalmer Express.
Which is the most luxury train in India?
Among all the Indian trains, this one is undoubtedly the most luxurious and the most expensive. Maharajas’ Express, in fact, has also been conferred “World’s Leading Luxury Train” award at the World Travel Awards for seven consecutive years from 2012 to 2018.
What is the cost of Palace on Wheels?
(For Indian Nationals Only)
|Occupancy Type||Price (Per Person Per Night)||Total Amount (7 Nights)|
|Single Occupancy||INR 64600||INR 452200|
|Twin Sharing||INR 48620||INR 340340|
|Super Deluxe(Suite)||INR 134640||INR 942480|
Is there a royal family in India?
1. The Mewar Dynasty. The Mewar dynasty is one of the oldest and most popular royal Indian families, the descendants of which live in Udaipur, today. A successful businessman, he is the head of the HRH Group of Hotels, India’s largest and only chain of heritage palace-hotels and resorts under private ownership.
How can I book Maharaja Express ticket?
How to Book Maharaja Express Train Tickets
- Peak Season.
- Types Of Accommodations.
- Step By Step Process For Booking Tickets.
- Step1: Visit Booking Page.
- Step 2: Select Journey.
- Step 3: Choose the Journey Date.
- Step 4: Select Number of Travelers.
- Step 5: Fill your Details.