|Andhra Pradesh||Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Shri Pema Khandu|
|Assam||Shri Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Bihar||Shri Nitish Kumar|
Nog 26 rijen
List of the Chief Ministers of India
- Manohar Parrikkar – GOA Chief Minister. Earlier he was the member of the Rajya Sabha from Uttar Pradesh but resigned after 2017 Goa legislative assembly election to become the chief
- Vijaybhai R Rupani – Gujarat Chief Minister. He is the only prime minister in the present cabinet of Gujarat who was arrested during the emergency era.
- Manohar Lal kathar – Haryana Chief Minister. Khattar started his political career in the year 1977 by joining the RSS at the young age of 24 years.
- 1 Who is current deputy prime minister of India?
- 2 Who are deputy ministers in India?
- 3 How many states BJP is ruling 2020?
- 4 How many BJP ruled states in India?
- 5 Who is the No 1 Prime Minister of India?
- 6 What is the salary of a Prime Minister in India?
- 7 Who is all Minister of India 2020?
- 8 What are the three types of ministers?
- 9 Who is deputy CM of Odisha?
- 10 How many BJP MLA are there in India?
- 11 How many states are ruled by Congress in India?
- 12 What are the 8 national parties of India?
- 13 Which state is safest in India?
- 14 Which is beautiful state in India?
- 15 Which party is strong in India?
Who is current deputy prime minister of India?
The seventh and last deputy prime minister was L. K. Advani, who took on the role in addition to his home ministership from 2002 to 2004 in Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s government. The current government does not have a Deputy Prime Minister.
Who are deputy ministers in India?
Current Indian deputy chief ministers
|State (past deputy chief ministers)||Name||Chief Minister|
|Karnataka (list)||C. N. Ashwath Narayan||B. S. Yediyurappa|
How many states BJP is ruling 2020?
As of March 2020, 43 BJP leaders have held the position of a chief minister, out of which twelve are incumbent. A chief minister is the head of government of each of the twenty-eight states and three union territories (UTs) (Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir and Puducherry).
How many BJP ruled states in India?
State Legislative Assemblies
|S.No.||State / Union Territory||Ruling Party / Ruling Alliance|
Who is the No 1 Prime Minister of India?
Vajpayee was succeeded by Manmohan Singh, whose United Progressive Alliance government was in office for 10 years between 2004 and 2014. The incumbent prime minister of India is Narendra Modi who has headed the BJP-led NDA government since 26 May 2014, is India’s first non-Congress single party majority government.
What is the salary of a Prime Minister in India?
Prime Minister of India
|Prime Minister of Republic of India Bhārat ke Pradhānamantrī|
|Inaugural holder||Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Formation||15 August 1947|
|Deputy||Vacant, Deputy Prime Minister of India|
|Salary||₹280,000 (US$3,900) (per month)|
Who is all Minister of India 2020?
List of Cabinet Ministers of India 2020
|2.||Shri Amit Shah||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|3.||Shri Raj Nath Singh||Ministry of Defence|
|4.||Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari||1. Ministry of Road Transport and Highways 2. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises|
What are the three types of ministers?
The three categories of ministers in the Council are: The Cabinet Ministers : Usually the top level of party leaders are appointed as the Cabinet Ministers . Ministers of State: They are in charge of smaller Ministries. Ministers of State:they assist the Cabinet ministers .
Who is deputy CM of Odisha?
List of Deputy Chief Ministers
|Sr. No.||Name (constituency) (birth-death)||Term of office|
|1||Nilamani Routray (Basudevpur) (1920–2004)||260 days|
|2||Hemananda Biswal (Laikera) (born. 1939)||3 years, 55 days|
|3||Basant Kumar Biswal (Tirtol) (1936–2003)||3 years, 339 days|
How many BJP MLA are there in India?
MLA by party memberships
How many states are ruled by Congress in India?
As of July 2019, the party is in power in six legislative assemblies: Punjab, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra (as part of the Maha Vikas Aghadi – MVA), and the union territory of Puducherry (in an alliance with Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam – DMK).
What are the 8 national parties of India?
Recognized National Parties Bahujan Samaj Party. By ECI. Bahujan Samaj Party. Bharatiya Janata Party. By ECI. Bharatiya Janata Party. Communist Party of India. By ECI. Communist Party of India. Communist Party of India (Marxist) By ECI. Communist Party of India (Marxist) Indian National Congress. By ECI. Nationalist Congress Party. By ECI.
Which state is safest in India?
It registered 59,853 cases. Rajasthan came second with 41,550 cases. And Maharashtra ranked third with 37,144 cases. Police state that better and efficient policing is one of the reasons why Kolkata has become the safest city for women.
Which is beautiful state in India?
Kerala . Referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is one of India’s prettiest states. It is home to some of the country’s most stunning beaches, including Kovalam , Muzhappilangad , Varakala and many more.
Which party is strong in India?
Parties with over 50 million members
|1||Bharatiya Janata Party (Indian People’s Party)||BJP|
|2||Chinese Communist Party||CCP|