- India and Australia will play 3 ODIs in Melbourne and Sydney before playing a historic day-night Test in Perth. The two teams will also be involved in 3 T20Is in Sydney after the one-off Test. Meg Lanning has been named the captain of the 18-member squad which also has senior players of the likes of Ellyse Perry, Alyssa Healy and Rachel Haynes.
- 1 Who won 3RD ODI India vs Australia?
- 2 Who won the 3RD ODI match 2020?
- 3 How many ODI played between India and Australia?
- 4 Who is the man of the match in 3RD ODI?
- 5 Who won the last ODI?
- 6 Who is the man of the series in India vs Australia 2020?
- 7 Who is the No 1 cricketer in world?
- 8 Which team scored most 400 in ODI?
- 9 What is the lowest score of India in ODI?
- 10 Which captain won most ODI matches?
- 11 Who won most man of the match in cricket?
- 12 Who was man of the match in the 1st NZ vs Ind ODI?
Who won 3RD ODI India vs Australia?
|Manuka Oval, Canberra|
|Toss||India , elected to bat first|
|Player Of The Match||Hardik Pandya|
|Player Of The Series||Steven Smith|
|Series result||Australia won the 3 -match series 2-1|
Who won the 3RD ODI match 2020?
India vs Australia 2020 Highlights, 3rd ODI Match at Canberra, Full Cricket Score: Virat Kohli and Co register 13-run win , hosts take series 2-1.
How many ODI played between India and Australia?
One Day International
Who is the man of the match in 3RD ODI?
3RD ODI : IND vs SL – Man Of The Match – Mahela Jayawardene.
Who won the last ODI?
Match details England won on the boundary count back rule (26–17). Kane Williamson (NZ) scored the highest number of runs as a captain in a single World Cup series (578).
Who is the man of the series in India vs Australia 2020?
Hardik Pandya won the Man of the Series award for the three-match T20 International contest against Australia . In a sweet gesture, the all-rounder dedicated it to T Natarajan, who impressed on his maiden T20I outing for India .
Who is the No 1 cricketer in world?
Men’s ODI Batting Rankings
Which team scored most 400 in ODI?
The most recent 400+ score was achieved by England , who scored 418/6 in 50 overs against the West Indies at the National Cricket Stadium , Grenada on 27 February 2019. The world record is held by England in their innings of 481/6 in 50 overs against Australia at Trent Bridge, Nottingham on 19 June 2018.
What is the lowest score of India in ODI?
1) 54 vs Sri Lanka, 2000.
Which captain won most ODI matches?
|RT Ponting (AUS/ICC)||2002-2012||165|
|SP Fleming (NZ)||1997-2007||98|
|MS Dhoni (INDIA)||2007-2018||110|
|A Ranatunga (SL)||1988-1999||89|
Who won most man of the match in cricket?
In ODI Sachin Tendulkar holds the record for the highest number of man of the match titles, with 62 awards in 463 matches played.
Who was man of the match in the 1st NZ vs Ind ODI?
Ross Taylor | Player of the Match : It was nice to get across the line. Restricting them under 350 gave us a chance. We were fortunate with the left-right hand combination and we were able to target the short boundary. Tom came in and took pressure off me.