Categories Delhi

FAQ: India vs australia 2nd t20?

• The 2nd T20 match of India tour of Australia, 2020-21 on December 6 at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney the match starts at 08:10 AM GMT. The two teams have faced each other 21 times in T20 so far, with IND holding a 12-8 head-to-head win/loss record over AUS. Australia lost the first game from a winnable situation.

Who won 2nd T20 India vs Australia?

Australia vs India 2nd T20 Highlights: India beat Australia by six wickets to win the T20 series 2 -0 at Sydney Cricket Ground. Hello and welcome to Sportstar’s LIVE coverage as India takes on Australia in the 2nd T20I at the Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney.

Who won Australia vs India?

Rohit Sharma’s century trumps Steven Smith’s as India take series

M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Toss Australia, elected to bat first
Player Of The Match Rohit Sharma
Player Of The Series Virat Kohli
Series result India won the 3-match series 2-1

Who is the man of the match in Ind vs Aus 2nd ODI 2020?

KL Rahul | Man of the Match | 80(52): I couldn’t have asked for a better start.

Who won 2nd ODI match 2020?

Australia beat India Australia won by 51 runs – Australia vs India, India in Australia, 2nd ODI Match Summary, Report | ESPNcricinfo.com.

You might be interested:  Delhi sultanate timeline?

Who won T20 3 yesterday?

India win the 3- match T20I series 2-1. Right after hitting a boundary, Washingto Sundar gets caught at deep point by Andrew Tye. India 7 wicket down, need 23 to win from 4 balls. India nee 27 runs off the last six balls to win this game.

Who won the second T20 match?

India beat Australia India won by 6 wickets (with 2 balls remaining) – Australia vs India, India in Australia, 2nd T20I Match Summary, Report | ESPNcricinfo.com.

Who win today India vs Australia 2020?

India vs Australia 2020 Highlights, 2nd T20I Match at Sydney, Full Cricket Score: Visitors win by six wickets, clinch series 2-0.

Who won the third ODI between India and Australia 2020?

Manuka Oval, Canberra
Toss India, elected to bat first
Player Of The Series Steven Smith
Series result Australia won the 3-match series 2-1
Match number ODI No. 4267
1 звезда2 звезды3 звезды4 звезды5 звезд (нет голосов)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *