- The Delhi Jal Board, also known as DJB, has an official web portal that offers several online services to consumers. It allows you to pay your Delhi water bill online through the DJB Bill Desk or other payment gateways. You can also download the duplicate bill of Delhi Jal Board and your last payment receipt from the portal.
- 1 How do I download old DJB bills?
- 2 How can I pay my water bill online in Delhi?
- 3 How can I register my mobile number in Delhi Jal Board?
- 4 Can we pay Delhi Jal Board bill online?
- 5 How many units are free in Delhi Jal Board?
- 6 What is MLOC in water bill?
- 7 How can I change my name in Delhi water bill?
- 8 How can I complain to Delhi Jal Board online?
- 9 How can I write application to Delhi Jal Board?
- 10 Is Delhi Jal Board under MCD?
- 11 Who is the head of Delhi Jal Board?
- 12 What is Zro location in Delhi Jal Board?
- 13 Can we pay water bill through Paytm?
- 14 What is rebate scheme in Delhi Jal Board?
- 15 What is the KNO?
How do I download old DJB bills?
To view/ download old bills and old bill receipts and DJB bill history, you have to register an account using your DJB KNO and mobile number and login to your account on the DJB website.
How can I pay my water bill online in Delhi?
The Delhi Government has launched an Android app called mSeva, in association with the Delhi Jal Board (DJB), which will let citizens pay their water bills through the app.
How can I register my mobile number in Delhi Jal Board?
According to an official, to avail the facility consumers will have to link their mobile number with ten digits KNO (connection number ). This can be done by sending SMS or by registering at DJB website www. djb .gov.in. Registration via SMS can be done by typing DJBIN<10 DIGIT K No .>
Can we pay Delhi Jal Board bill online?
Pay your water bills to Delhi Jal Board ( DJB ) online . Users can pay their water bills by using credit card, debit card, net banking and other payment options. New K NO is required to initiate the online payment process.
How many units are free in Delhi Jal Board?
Free Water Supply up to 20 KL per month to Domestic Consumers. Delhi Jal Board.
What is MLOC in water bill?
The consumption has been averaged and Reading/Meter status has been shown as MLOC (Meter locked). The status of Reading/Meter has been shown for today i.e. 21st June 2015.
How can I change my name in Delhi water bill?
Delhi Jal Board – Name Change /Mutation Process Form: Duly filled form. Application: An application written to the officer of your region requesting name change . ID proof: ID proof of applicant. ( Address proof of applicant. Proof of ownership: Conveyance Deed if property is free hold from DDA.
How can I complain to Delhi Jal Board online?
In addition to making a SMS, consumer can lodge complaint on website through link posted on main website of DJB (delhjalboard.nic.in).
How can I write application to Delhi Jal Board?
Respected Sir, Through this letter , I want to draw your kind attention towards no supply of Delhi Jal Board ( DJB ) water in my area “Pratap Nagar, Saboli”. We are not getting proper supply of water for last six months. The residents of this area are facing acute scarcity of water.
Is Delhi Jal Board under MCD?
The Board shall also be bound to supply to the New Delhi Municipal Councel , Delhi Cantonment Board and Military Engineering services, at the place or places at which immediately before the commencement of this Act, the Delhi Water Supply & Sewage Disposal Undertaking constituted under the Delhi Municipal Corporation
Who is the head of Delhi Jal Board?
Sh . Satyendar Jain is the Hon ‘ble chairman of Delhi Jal Board since 17th of February 2020.
What is Zro location in Delhi Jal Board?
ZRO (East)-I Mayur Vihar Ashok Nagar, Sh. Uday Chand Mob. 9650833449 OHT, Mayur Vihar Ph-1, Mayur Vihar Ph-I, III, Trilokpuri, New New Delhi ,Ph. 22759551 Khichripur, Kalyanpuri, Gharoli dairy.
Can we pay water bill through Paytm?
Paytm offers you the most convenient & secure payment platform, you can pay water bill online through the method of your choice i.e. Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or Paytm Wallet instantly. Pay your water bill online here and enjoy the fastest payment service!
What is rebate scheme in Delhi Jal Board?
Under the scheme , 100% late payment surcharge (LPSC) waiver will be given to all domestic as well as commercial consumers, whereas rebate in principal amount will be on the basis of category of colonies.
What is the KNO?
Kno , Inc. was a software company that worked with publishers to offer digital textbooks and other educational materials. In November 2013, after raising nearly $100 million in venture capital, the company was acquired by Intel.